so i found some gear

ep3smoker

so i finally found some gear.
Deca Durabolin :: Organon (Holland) :: (10Vials x 2ml.
and thats all i can get. the source i found really sucks.
i just want some recommendations on how much should i take and when?
will just taking deca durabolin really help in any gains?
what orther kind of preventive helpers should i buy. i was thinking about Tamox and letro but i'm really not sure. any info would be great.
i'm lookin to get stronger a alittle bigger. i'm about to start mau tai class in acouple of weeks , i really want to make a good inpression .
age 25
weight 183
body fat about 9%
super clean diet

3 days aweek weights
2 days aweek running
3 days aweek boxing for about 8 years now.

Last edited:
Deca only cycles are not a good idea. Research a bit on them and you'll find few people recommend them. Testosterone needs to be stacked with it to ensure that a loss of libido or sexual dysfunction doesn't occur. However, for a first cycle I would not recommend stacking compounds. Try and get some long estered testosterone if you want to run a cycle.

ep3smoker said:
i'm lookin to get stronger a alittle bigger. i'm about to start mau tai class in acouple of weeks , i really want to make a good inpression.
You mentoned that you have a super clean diet, and it is nice having bf% under 10%, but I suspect that your gains are suffering because of your diet. If you want to grow, then you need more calories. I realize that many guys are afraid to eat more because they don't want to get fat, but muscle mass growth suffers because of it. Keeping the diet clean and doing cardio like you do, I do think that you may be able to increase your calories, and increase your muscle mass without much bf% increase, if any, however since you already have the cardio and the clean diet.

Muay thai is not about size in the first place, if you want to make a good impression then work on your conditioning. You dont even have to lift weights to be good at muay thai, I see zero connection on impression here.

I would venture a 170 pounder is not as strong as a 280 pound professional boxer, but the 170 pound muay thai guy still beat the shit out of him. Strength isn't the only part of the equation here.

Mudge said:
Muay thai is not about size in the first place, if you want to make a good impression then work on your conditioning. You dont even have to lift weights to be good at muay thai, I see zero connection on impression here.

I would venture a 170 pounder is not as strong as a 280 pound professional boxer, but the 170 pound muay thai guy still beat the shit out of him. Strength isn't the only part of the equation here.

thanks guys for the input.
my conditioning really is great. i do notice weight training does improve my performance as for as boxing. Technique and conditioning are the main factors in boxing i agree... but strength will help more than you think.
i really just want to know what the deca d not stack with anything is going to do for some like me, if anything. i'm not trying to use gear to body build like most of the post i've been reading, but more as a performance inhancer. get me?

Last edited:
It will help protein buildup, joint lubrication will help with pain etc..., and you may experience some slight bloat. You will however feel an odd sense of sexual disinterest, possible (very) erection problems, and generally an overall feeling that isn't the most pleasant. Not something I would recommend. I bet you are paying way too much for that gear, so if possible scrap it or store it and find a nice long estered test (as previously stated) and go with that. You could look into Eq, anavar as well if you are looking for performance enhancement.

Deca WILL give you results, you will get a little heavier, slight bloat (some do get a lot of it) And your endurance will go up. However what satisfaction is there to be jacked and not able to fuck the babes around you ? ? Drop the deca.

since you found all that gear, send it
care of:
SFC Me
Baghdad, Iraq

I'm not getting laid anyway, so deca dick isn't a worry for me!!

Back