SO tired ON DNP

jrwinny32

Any Advice on how to stay up on this stuff, all I do is sweat and Sleep.
I knew before I started the side effects but im only into my 4th day and I cant keep my eyes open.

Re: Dnp (tired)

jrwinny32 said:
Any Advice on how to stay up on this stuff, all I do is sweat and Sleep.
I knew before I started the side effects but im only into my 4th day and I cant keep my eyes open.

Ephedrine works well.

How much are you taking?

Are you taking an anti-histamine at night?

the 1st 4 days im on 200 Mg , Tomm I start 400 Mg and im not taking anything at night.
Like I said I knew the side effects, but I dont want to get out of bed for anything, will the fatigue stop after a few days?

jrwinny32 said:
the 1st 4 days im on 200 Mg , Tomm I start 400 Mg and im not taking anything at night.
Like I said I knew the side effects, but I dont want to get out of bed for anything, will the fatigue stop after a few days?

The fatigue will only get worse and worse. However, if you're already that bad on only 200 mg, you might consider staying at 200 mg for the rest of the cycle.

You should be taking an anti-histamine before bed to prevent any possible problems from the histamine buildup that results from DNP. Before bed to help you sleep and for 5-7 days after the cycle.

Ephedrine can definitely give you energy to do stuff.

You're drinking 2-3 or more gallons of water per day, right? Are you taking anything else?

Sticking with the 200 Mg sounds like a good idea,Im drinking 2 Gallons of water a day, Im also taking 75mg Of Tren EOD and was gonna wait until my dnp was over before I start Winstrol.What do you think?

jrwinny32 said:
Sticking with the 200 Mg sounds like a good idea,Im drinking 2 Gallons of water a day, Im also taking 75mg Of Tren EOD and was gonna wait until my dnp was over before I start Winstrol.What do you think?

Honestly I don't think you need any gear while on DNP.

I'd make sure to pick up an anti-histamine and start taking it at night (like benadryl)...you don't want to end up breaking out in hives and then say "oops, shoulda taken the anti-histamine."

Just make sure you don't overheat or don't do anything dumb like drink or other recreational drugs :)

hiya.

the antihistamine doesnt build up, thats not how antihistamines work. you should be on one though. by your symptoms, i would go for one of the newer ones that are used in the daytime...like fexofenadine

if youre hugely lethargic, i would be looking at 2 things: 1) bump up your blood sugar by using a low GI carb like fructose. if you cant get fructose, buy pepsi. they use fructose to sweeten the drink. its the lowest gi carb, and will increase your blood sugar long term, and offset any lethargy associated with hypoglycaemia. secondly, i would think about using a stimulant. caffiene is good, careful of the dehydration, ephedrine perhaps if you can get it legit

good luck, stay safe, tell us how you go

SomeBloke said:
the antihistamine doesnt build up, thats not how antihistamines work. you should be on one though. by your symptoms, i would go for one of the newer ones that are used in the daytime...like fexofenadine

No, I said the histamine will build up due to the DNP, thus the use of an anti-histamine is a good idea to prevent any possible problems (itchy eyes, rashes, hives, etc).

Good old benadryl will work good if taken at night because it will make you drowsy and help you sleep through the night.

Frosty said:
No, I said the histamine will build up due to the DNP, thus the use of an anti-histamine is a good idea to prevent any possible problems (itchy eyes, rashes, hives, etc).

Good old benadryl will work good if taken at night because it will make you drowsy and help you sleep through the night.
I find claritin works well during the day.

doesn't benadryl make you sleepy ?
the guy said he needs energy and is so tired he can't get out of bed !
Ephedrine and caffeine hav stimulating effects for a while and then u come down from them. CRASH !
I would use less steroids or at least a more slower advancing strategy.

Bufster said:
doesn't benadryl make you sleepy ?
the guy said he needs energy and is so tired he can't get out of bed !
Ephedrine and caffeine hav stimulating effects for a while and then u come down from them. CRASH !
I would use less steroids or at least a more slower advancing strategy.

Yes, benadryl does make you drowsy...that's why I said take it before bedtime. It will help get you asleep and stay asleep since you'll be hot and sweaty.

Only a stimulant will help give you energy on DNP. No two ways about it.

Honestly I don't think you need any gear while on DNP.

I'd make sure to pick up an anti-histamine and start taking it at night (like benadryl)...you don't want to end up breaking out in hives and then say "oops, shoulda taken the anti-histamine."

Just make sure you don't overheat or don't do anything dumb like drink or other recreational drugs :)

I've read u can break out an have a rash while on DNP, is this true ? or is hives what u get ?

Back