So what do you think of Ronnie Coleman?

AARONHARRISON

I wouldn't want to run into him in a dark alley...ha ha.

I saw some pictures of him when he wasn't at a contest. He was fat. I can't believe how he can go from fat to fit in less than a year. Total respect.

I want to get big but I'm alright if I'm not quite that big.

Is it just assumed he does steroids? I honestly don't think many people could get the amount of muscle he has without them.

i saw him at he FIBO of Essen in germany the 10th april... in 2008 of corse...

what i can say... a montain of flesh... he was injuried in many place, but deff big.

talking about the platic. he's not among the bodybuiders i prefered these times...

FRanck Mcgrath, a serious beast.

I think he could do with a few more pounds hes a bit lite

lmao, I've always been a fan of ruhl and cutler. Ronnie, i never really took interest in.. except to watch him leg press 2k+

I saw some pictures of him when he wasn't at a contest. He was fat. I can't believe how he can go from fat to fit in less than a year. Total respect.

That's called the off season....

When they're not competing they get really really big, then when it's time for competitions they cut down. All bodybuilders do that it's not really miraculous or anything

That's called the off season....

When they're not competing they get really really big, then when it's time for competitions they cut down. All bodybuilders do that it's not really miraculous or anything

yes is true. i've sen jay in 2003 in bulk... hellohohohooho...

cutler is a beast, he lives like 15 min from me so ive seen him a few times. im more of a fan of him than ronnie, even tho i feel like ronnie gets tons more publicity

Back