So YOU want to be a body Builder

Blah!! :shoot:

When I get low on meat I still have 30 steaks in the freezer in the garage! Seriously though if no good sales by next week I will be forced to buy wherever :( the only thing well priced were whole chickens and I can only eat so many of those.

Keep talking smack and I'll fly out to your place and molest your lab mouse and when I'm done proceed to eat all of your lovely food!

Ha ha All that Fur bound to mess up my glue paper!

Who wants to pay for bones? Whole chickens arent worth the price unless you want to throw them on the smoker! Then thay taste so damn good who cares!

sooo, you went grocery shopping and wanted to brag about what you bought? Is that what this is?

sooo, you went grocery shopping and wanted to brag about what you bought? Is that what this is?

Am I to assume you did not read the thread? The goal of this thread is to Enlighten our new friends that think Taking AAS is going to make them Big! When they should be Focusing on FOOD first! If you Have an Opinion one way or the other Please post it up!

Last edited:
yeah, super informative. Im sure tons of dudes here will be well on their way after reading this.

Hey Pecker Wood! If you had read the thread! You would see a few Guys have opened there eyes! Thats all I was hoping for!

Now if you want to stick around your welcome. To post some thing of Intellegnece!

I'f not I can Always use someone to WIPE MY ASS:squintfin

What is up with you today Binary? You get up on the wrong side of the bed?

First you get on spongy for simply telling a guy what a replacement dose of GH is and now you are on the PhatBastard for his food pics.

Get rid of that bad mood!

Ha Ha Hey Fellas I invited this behavior in the first or second Post It's ok with me!

You all have to remeber Binary Can only really Comprehend 1010101010101010101010! In his case it may be safe to state there should be a MINUS sign in front of that!

Hope your Using a SURGE PROTECTOR my friend!

Last edited:
I had a custom Made set of Dumbbell Handle made to hold up to 160lbs also!

Thats the one under the Rack

Last edited:
Damn PhatBastard, that is a really nice set up!

I know you only use the dumbells on the top left though :p

How high do they go?

Whats up with the $5 sound system on top of the fridge!! a man cave needs good music!

I definitely would like to be able to work out at home some day, but for now it's not a financially sound decision. Some days I go into my gym and it just pains me to be there. You have your typical mix of people. The Gym Rats, The Jocks, The Newbs, The Cardio Freaks, The Whores, and my favorite... The Cougars (God bless 'em). Nothing pisses me off when I'm waiting to use the pec deck and two 23 year olds wearing pink trucker hats spend 45 minutes rotating between that and bicep curls, making sure to tell each other how awesome they are between sets. Or watching some guy in the squat rack doing bicep curls with 10lb plates on either side. It makes me want to throw things at them. And hurt them. Terribly.

I have a better system But need to get the Damn Freezer out of there I need more room! I want to keep my T-Bar row in there all the time also HA HA Hey they Radio was free!

Damn PhatBastard, that is a really nice set up!

I know you only use the dumbells on the top left though :p

How high do they go?

Whats up with the $5 sound system on top of the fridge!! a man cave needs good music!

Pre sets go to 100
Every thing u see is comercial all out of gyms!

I definitely would like to be able to work out at home some day, but for now it's not a financially sound decision. Some days I go into my gym and it just pains me to be there. You have your typical mix of people. The Gym Rats, The Jocks, The Newbs, The Cardio Freaks, The Whores, and my favorite... The Cougars (God bless 'em). Nothing pisses me off when I'm waiting to use the pec deck and two 23 year olds wearing pink trucker hats spend 45 minutes rotating between that and bicep curls, making sure to tell each other how awesome they are between sets. Or watching some guy in the squat rack doing bicep curls with 10lb plates on either side. It makes me want to throw things at them. And hurt them. Terribly.

Love the Wholes and Cougars!

Anything that falls under cougar to an old geezer like you PhatBastard is 70+ years old. Stop messing with peoples great grandmothers!

Anything that falls under cougar to an old geezer like you PhatBastard is 70+ years old. Stop messing with peoples great grandmothers!

But I can run fatser than them so I can Catch um

Did you notice the Black box next to my Leg curl Machine? Thats a spotting scope so I can see them Coming! LOL

At the Moment I'm using it to find Binary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back