So YOU want to be a body Builder

exactly.and when ppl see a big ddue at the gym /every1 is like " juice head" i wonder what he takes, but no1 ever asks what he eats.I hate that.Its always the juice that gets the job done , not diet, ppl have it all twisted.

Another one I love is I have to be carefull cause I put on size to easy!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO :flipoffha OK

I got so tired of that shit I went and bought my own damn equipment and converted my garage! Into a true man cave! Some day I will post a picture of that little slice of heavon

Another one I love is I have to be carefull cause I put on size to easy!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO :flipoffha OK

I got so tired of that shit I went and bought my own damn equipment and converted my garage! Into a true man cave! Some day I will post a picture of that little slice of heavon

so true. I work in a shop that sells supplements and you wouldn't believe some of the stupid shit people ask. Some guy came in the other day and said he wanted some whey protein but "not for mass", so I did what any decent salesperson would do: I pretended that we sold a whey protein designed not to put on mass and just sold him the same whey protein I sell everyone else.

I swear, the next guy that comes in and tells me he doesn't want to get "too big" is getting punched in his scrawny face

Great post. i actually saw all that food and went down stairs to cook a steak. goes well with a nice avocado fetta salad, the best.

so true. I work in a shop that sells supplements and you wouldn't believe some of the stupid shit people ask. Some guy came in the other day and said he wanted some whey protein but "not for mass", so I did what any decent salesperson would do: I pretended that we sold a whey protein designed not to put on mass and just sold him the same whey protein I sell everyone else.

I swear, the next guy that comes in and tells me he doesn't want to get "too big" is getting punched in his scrawny face

LOL at this...smh

good postt my mouths watering ahhhh think im gonna go shopping after lunch noww i gotta stopp slacking with my diet because its "Winter" lol

I guess I'm a bit behind on the last meal of the day. Went to bed before I could post! Anyways, I rocked out a nice top sirloin and tossed back a handful of almonds. was kind of hard to get down though. Cooked the steak too long!

I thought you were just supposed to eat a bunch of protein bars...? that's what muscletech taught me.

I figured I'd throw up another picture. This should last me about week, minus the fresh fruits and veggies that I pick up every couple days. This isn't everything that I'll consume, just what I picked up today. For those wondering, I got all this for $112.55.

Nice Spongy!! Nice selection.

I checked all of the places online, I won't be shopping this week. No decent deals on meats to be found. This is why when I find the deals I stock up!

LOL I here ya brother!

Think about it this way though! They have no clue! Take the time to Educate them then double your business! It clearly frusterating but thats the first sign they need help

I figured I'd throw up another picture. This should last me about week, minus the fresh fruits and veggies that I pick up every couple days. This isn't everything that I'll consume, just what I picked up today. For those wondering, I got all this for $112.55.

Awsome Spongy

Come on guys the more pics we get like this will help drive the point home to our new friends!

Thank you Spongy

Nice Spongy!! Nice selection.

I checked all of the places online, I won't be shopping this week. No decent deals on meats to be found. This is why when I find the deals I stock up!

NEWS FLASH ZEEK FALLS TO 165lbs

Cause he isn't prepared! Look out Taco Bell

NEWS FLASH ZEEK FALLS TO 165lbs

Cause he isn't prepared! Look out Taco Bell

Blah!! :shoot:

When I get low on meat I still have 30 steaks in the freezer in the garage! Seriously though if no good sales by next week I will be forced to buy wherever :( the only thing well priced were whole chickens and I can only eat so many of those.

Keep talking smack and I'll fly out to your place and molest your lab mouse and when I'm done proceed to eat all of your lovely food!

Last edited:
For those that never met PhatBastards lab mouse this is her pic. He captured her with a glue trap! he sets those things out in front of bars,clubs and women civic centers. Does anyone see any cheese in his food pic? thats right! he is starving the mouse!

He is a bad man :(

540759d1325836825-looking-two-qualified-researchers-run-log-us-mouse.jpg

Back