So YOU want to be a body Builder

like zeek said those upper left seem to have a lot more wear and tear than the lower ones. lol but seriously thats a nice set up you have there. After seeing your food pic i went out to buy some more meat, found some discounts on chicken! but itll be sometime before i can go get my very own home gym like that, thats legit!

dam boys your missing the best lean meats, I could post pics but some may attack me as they are pics of me quartering them bad boys, Freakin deer meat boys I feel up to freezers full well 2 96 galon frezzers, and boar meat screw HEB, safeway or what ever the store. all my meat comes from a butcher that I remolded his house and cut huge deals to him to give me great discounts. So If im cutting deals on my jobs for meat how important does that tell you I need meat

dam boys your missing the best lean meats, I could post pics but some may attack me as they are pics of me quartering them bad boys, Freakin deer meat boys I feel up to freezers full well 2 96 galon frezzers, and boar meat screw HEB, safeway or what ever the store. all my meat comes from a butcher that I remolded his house and cut huge deals to him to give me great discounts. So If im cutting deals on my jobs for meat how important does that tell you I need meat

Post it Brother this is my Thread and I love Hunting!
You cant Get better meat than that! I'm an Elk Boy my self

like zeek said those upper left seem to have a lot more wear and tear than the lower ones. lol but seriously thats a nice set up you have there. After seeing your food pic i went out to buy some more meat, found some discounts on chicken! but itll be sometime before i can go get my very own home gym like that, thats legit!

love my set up took me awhile to get to that point in life! But hey Its a life investment

love my set up took me awhile to get to that point in life! But hey Its a life investment

yes I made me gym out of garage to, even formed me some atlas balls and put rebar handle on them to help me get used to heavy weight. I can never go to gym again unless I'm fight training.

I've been thinking about grabbing some bison. Any of you guys have a good source? Seems like you can order it online but it's pretty expensive.

Beef and egg whites are my main source of protein! God I love beef. Right now about 3 of my meals(per day) come from red meat. I dont know if that much beef is good for you or not but beef for bulking,to me, is like test and tren is for bulking.

Beef and egg whites are my main source of protein! God I love beef. Right now about 3 of my meals(per day) come from red meat. I dont know if that much beef is good for you or not but beef for bulking,to me, is like test and tren is for bulking.

naw you only eat to much red meat when you get Gout lol

PhatBastards gym is nice and all but my Son Balboa has him beat with his home gym.

I like the hardwoods in the gym Boa :p

the-article-1.jpg

On top of having the nice gym Boa also keeps a personal trainer there to spot him, her name is Shelly

729be-huge_milf_tits_and_cleavage_bikini_top_1.jpg

PhatBastards gym is nice and all but my Son Balboa has him beat with his home gym.

I like the hardwoods in the gym Boa :p

the-article-1.jpg

On top of having the nice gym Boa also keeps a personal trainer there to spot him, her name is Shelly

729be-huge_milf_tits_and_cleavage_bikini_top_1.jpg

pops plays with shelly to much and now everyone sees my small dumb bells :Pat:

LOL didn't even notice the weak ass dumbells!! lol what do you think , they go up to 20lbs? :)

that is shelly's dumbell rack, you can;t see Boa's in the pic

ok first of all if it wasnt for my brewing in balboas basement he wouldnt have that gym. I paid for it. We put those hardwood floors in because we kept spilling gear all over and was having a hard time sucking it off the carpet. Second that is not his personal trainer...thats just some dumb ho I picked up at the bar one night and shared her with balboa...hes never had pussy before so he wanted a pic for memories

Back