Some pics of my progress.

Supercharged

Mr. Homewrecker
I'm 5'6" and don't weigh much, so i'm not massive by anyones standards, but I'm very happy with my results.

Back when I first started lifting. I was 25. About 117 lbs.

After my first 6 week cycle of only 250 mg of test a week. 143 lbs.

28 years old. 5'6" 150 lbs.

Last edited:
Bro you look good, you have the kind of physique that women dig, low fat etc. I am trying to get there myself enough of the wanna be big BS, I wanna be cut, hard and low bf, can you say single digit. Nice progress bro, nice avatar BTW, I will be getting one of those next year once I add up some green. Vortech 9 PSI.

hahahaha, you or someone has already posted that second pic months back and got flamed because you said you took a cycle and did not work out just to see if it would do anything. Not sure if someone else has access to your comp but you might wnat to keep a handle on that.

cman81 said:
hahahaha, you or someone has already posted that second pic months back and got flamed because you said you took a cycle and did not work out just to see if it would do anything. Not sure if someone else has access to your comp but you might wnat to keep a handle on that.

Yeah, that was me. And actually, it was YEARS back.

When I first came across some gear back about 4 years ago, I wasn't sure if it was real or not. Long story short, it was real. The proof is the second pic.

what_else_should_i_do said:
wa was ur diet like?wen u first started your cycle?cos u made gr8 progress,my downfall is my diet,jus thought maybe u cud help cheers

My diet wasn't perfect back then, but it worked. I would eat just about the same damn thing every day. Each shake had two scoops for 55 grams of protein.

ON Pro Complex shake mixed with orange juice 6:45 am
Four potato and egg tacos, a multi vitamin and a calcium suppliment 8:30 am
ON Pro Complex shake mixed with water 10:00 am
Two grilled chicken sandwiches on wheat 12:00 pm
ON Pro Complex shake mixed with water 2:00 pm
Four tuna fish sandwiches 4:00 pm
Hit the gym after work 6:15 pm - 7:30 pm
ON Pro Complex shake immediately after my workout 7:35 pm
Grilled chicken or tuna and usually some cookie dough ice cream 8:00 pm

cman81 said:

I remember that thread, it was classic. He got flamed pretty hard. I'm gonna have to search for it just to read some of the comments made, lol.

Great pics! You have definately made some nice progress. You "new and improved" bod is definately what the majority of my female friends find hot.

Supercharged said:
Yeah, that was me. And actually, it was YEARS back.

When I first came across some gear back about 4 years ago, I wasn't sure if it was real or not. Long story short, it was real. The proof is the second pic.

Well dude its good to see your still here, I look forward to seeing more progress pics. Good luck.

looking good man, like you said not massive, but you sure as hell did a good job with getting into shape... very impressed by how much quality size you put on, keep it up, and keep us posted

Hey S/C, I remember when you posted the first two pics waaaaay back...I remember people giving you shit for saying you didn't really work out on cycle. Kudos to you for keeping up the hard work man!!!

Back