Some recent feedback on pinnacles new gear from new raws!

The IGF is generic but there is a bro on here that has a thread going that is on it and the response is good. But they only have a small amount of it and will not be adding any for a minute from what I understand.

EVERYTHING of theirs that I have used which is ALOT of shit has been SPOT ON!!!! FREAKING LOVED the NPP!!!!!

JStarks, I heard you can answer my questions. Hit me up with a PM, bro.

The IGF is generic but there is a bro on here that has a thread going that is on it and the response is good. But they only have a small amount of it and will not be adding any for a minute from what I understand.

EVERYTHING of theirs that I have used which is ALOT of shit has been SPOT ON!!!! FREAKING LOVED the NPP!!!!!
Cool. Any Idea when hcg will be back in stock?

Any feedback on the Anadrol?

JB just told me that they are working on HCG at the moment. It will be GRADE A!!!! mao product so quality of course is HIGHEST.

As for the Anadrol my man, personal feedback from me is moot as I hate DROL but there is a thread running around here somewhere with a bro on it and he absolutely LOVES it!!!!! BRO, the DROL is MAO raws my man!!!!! TRUST that it is DOPE ASS SHIT!!!!!

Guys!!!!! Go to that search box up top there, type the word "pinnacle" into it, just like that!!!! You will have a SHITLOAD of threads to look at that has comments on all types of pinnacle products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESEARCH with that search button!!!!! It works guys!!!

JB just told me that they are working on HCG at the moment. It will be GRADE A!!!! mao product so quality of course is HIGHEST.

As for the Anadrol my man, personal feedback from me is moot as I hate DROL but there is a thread running around here somewhere with a bro on it and he absolutely LOVES it!!!!! BRO, the DROL is MAO raws my man!!!!! TRUST that it is DOPE ASS SHIT!!!!!

Guys!!!!! Go to that search box up top there, type the word "pinnacle" into it, just like that!!!! You will have a SHITLOAD of threads to look at that has comments on all types of pinnacle products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESEARCH with that search button!!!!! It works guys!!!

Looks like Pinnacle has got its act together Bro

Just got a super quick shipment from Pinnacle. Great customer service too. Will let you know about the Test E. Expecting good things...

Just got a super quick shipment from Pinnacle. Great customer service too. Will let you know about the Test E. Expecting good things...

Well, let's get the ball rolling on it!!!! Pin that shit already and about 2-3 weeks later watch the signs begin. If it hits you sooner then you're in luck!!!!
It will prove itself to you bro, very accurately dosed shit and strong!!!

For all you other guys.............. What have I been telling you??? Customer service and shipping are just extra perks to their quality gear!!!! Now you see the perk side, that deal pulled through like a champ........... Do you expect anything less on the quality side??? Who spends as much time as they can being helpful and prompt and puts the shit in your hand as absolutely fast as they and any others can just to turn around and not pull through on their other claim (of TOP NOTCH SHIT) ???????????? Hit that shit up and grow!!!!!

Any feedback on the Anadrol?

I am the fool running the Drol. I just finished four weeks at 50 mg a day. I put on 11 pound in 4 weeks and that is while running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from the start, so little to no water. Shit made me feel beast! I had their old stuff too. I really look forward to trying the new raws in the orals.

why do you say the fool? because of the headaches?

No brother.. not at all. I really dont know why I said that. Guess I'm feeling foolish today! lol. Actually I did not get any headaches. My point was that I was very happy. I am sure I could have gained 30 pounds without the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but I would rather gain quality weight, you know? You can check out the log at http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/626269-my-test-deca-bomb-igf-cycle-starts-5-24-12-a.html

If you have any other questions brother let me know! I am not a rep or compensated in any way. I am just an avid user and believer of the Pinnacle movement. I know we cant discuss specifics of shipping times, but what did you think about that turn around!? JB is great with customer service too. I usually get return emails within an hour during regular business hours!

Back