specific drug test!!!!!!!!!!

goodol50 said:
too be honest with you 3, the following statements you said are pretty much retarded. I love how the public assumes all cops are crooked.

says the geared up cop.........

actually i havent used any gear...just looking into the option...didnt know I wasnt a human who had a free choice such as bottom feeders like yourself TheIrish. Maybe if mommy and daddy showed you a little discipline when you were little, you wouldnt be downing people who make sure a little 18 year old thug dont rape your wife and slit your throat in your sleep at night.

Maybe you would see as they use the drugs and other shit to out notch us in the fights, sometime we have to do it too to keep the upper hand...OR maybe, just maybe...your a little turd who had the 5-O beat the snot out of you like I would if I saw you on street corner...and would just use the universal, DISORDERLY CONDUCT charge..a guaranteed 8 hours in jail...

goodol50 said:
Maybe you would see as they use the drugs and other shit to out notch us in the fights, sometime we have to do it too to keep the upper hand...

chill dude. that's why i wrote:

"that said, i think cops and firemen should be given free gear (no tren) because it helps their duties. the only thing that bothers me is the dealer/cop relationship."

goodol50 said:
actually i havent used any gear...just looking into the option...didnt know I wasnt a human who had a free choice such as bottom feeders like yourself TheIrish. Maybe if mommy and daddy showed you a little discipline when you were little, you wouldnt be downing people who make sure a little 18 year old thug dont rape your wife and slit your throat in your sleep at night.

Maybe you would see as they use the drugs and other shit to out notch us in the fights, sometime we have to do it too to keep the upper hand...OR maybe, just maybe...your a little turd who had the 5-O beat the snot out of you like I would if I saw you on street corner...and would just use the universal, DISORDERLY CONDUCT charge..a guaranteed 8 hours in jail...
That's why you got a baton, a gun, a stun-gun, and pepper spray. A lot of cops will use those instead of trying to get into a fist fight because that just would not work and doesnt happen most of the time either.

goodol50 said:
OR maybe, just maybe...your a little turd who had the 5-O beat the snot out of you like I would if I saw you on street corner...and would just use the universal, DISORDERLY CONDUCT charge..a guaranteed 8 hours in jail...
I love how the public assumes all cops are crooked.

yeah crooked cops suck..... .....

goodol50 -- sorry if ive been a little hard on you, I assure you i meant no ill will towards you or anyone in public service. im only poking fun because you got riled up so quick. People will always be unforgiving of an officer who is not the epitome of honesty and frankly being here and using the words "plenty of us on the force use gear" does not make your case any easier. as an officer of the law it is hard for the public to not hold you to a higher moral and ethical standard. Just as many here think that gear should be leagle i am sure many of the people you arrest daily feel they have done nothing wrong and are just being harrased by the law. So when you come to a board filled with thoes who feel as if the law is imposing on there rights as free men (as i assume is the concesses here) there will be some resitance to your show of force, and hypocracy. that being said i would like to reiterate that i have nothing but the deepest respect for officers of the law, and nothing but contempt and loathing for thoes who take the oath to uphold the law and then dishonor themselves and the title with coruptness hypocracy dishonesty and lies.

pineapple said:
That's why you got a baton, a gun, a stun-gun, and pepper spray. A lot of cops will use those instead of trying to get into a fist fight because that just would not work and doesnt happen most of the time either.

You try to knock a 220lb grown ass man down with only pepper spray, or a tazer if he is cranked up on meth or god knows what. You believe what you see on cops...do a ride along with your local pd and you will see what really happens.

goodol50 said:
You try to knock a 220lb grown ass man down with only pepper spray, or a tazer if he is cranked up on meth or god knows what. You believe what you see on cops...do a ride along with your local pd and you will see what really happens.

lol. my local pd is a joke. it's a neighborhood full of 1/2 million dollar houses and pot head teens. daddy is spending too much time at the office, mommy is bangin the neighbor, and the kids are smoking pot in the garage. we had our first murder in almost 20 years because daddy the dentist was fuckin his secretery in a hotel. mommy (also a dentist) had their daughter in the car when she ran his ass over 4 times. my hood is a tough place for a gansta like me to roll. it takes more than a little pepper spray to bring down an upper middle class suburbanite.

goodol50 said:
It doesnt matter if the guy is on pcp or meth, it's the muscles that will contract and stay that way when the taser is used, you cant resist it IF the contacts good to the skin. Usually smart cops will use pepper spray first, it helps, a lot. Then you can use the taser and then you can tackle the guy down. No point in trying to wrestle him before using any of that first, because a knockout punch is a knockout punch no matter how big you are. It's the brain that will take the beating. IMO you'd not make a good cop, perhaps you're even in the wrong field of work.

Okay Pineapple apparaentley you are a street go'er and know all about cops and our tools...have you ever been hit with pepper spray? most likely not...myself I have been sprayed 3 times directly and a few more times just recieved a light misting from a prisoner being sprayed. You can still operate once sprayed with this stuff...and if you are on pcp, meth, heroine, crack, cocaine, a lot of people dont feel PAIN...so when you spray them it distracts them MAYBE for a short second and since you are so smart and say to tackle a person sprayed with pepper spray...well did you know its a liquid propelled by nitrogen so when you tackle the perp you too are getting pepper spray on you!!!!!......and did you know that people high on drugs pull out tazer darts time after time? I have watched training videos of people weighing in at about 110 lbs due to drug use rip out tazer darts because it didnt even hurt. This is of course before the electricity us passed through their bodies...but then again you apparently also know how a tazer gun works. Let me explain too you!

1. You have to make it ready to fire
2. the laser dot activates
3. You squeeze the trigger and the electrode darts project out in a parrallel line motion if lucky
4. The darts connect hopefully into the skin unless they have a loose shirt or jacket on
5. you wait 4 seconds for the eletrodes to be ready to shock and you sit there and wait for the electricity too pass through their bodies.

So there is 4 seconds for a crack head or whatever drug user he is to rip out these electrodes. Also there have been over 2000 tazer guns replaced in my department due to faulty equipment.

Would you like me to continue to make you look like a retard or end the conversation here? Since you apparantly should be glad you arent in my field of work, as you would be the one cop who no one would hear his back up call because you just seem like a little know it all fuck. Go watch cops on G4TV a little more turd then come back and talk.

pineapple said:
It doesnt matter if the guy is on pcp or meth, it's the muscles that will contract and stay that way when the taser is used, you cant resist it IF the contacts good to the skin. Usually smart cops will use pepper spray first, it helps, a lot. Then you can use the taser and then you can tackle the guy down. No point in trying to wrestle him before using any of that first, because a knockout punch is a knockout punch no matter how big you are. It's the brain that will take the beating. IMO you'd not make a good cop, perhaps you're even in the wrong field of work.

Back