Stallion Labs Anavar & Misprint

DirtyD

I'm All Over!!!
Here is a picture of Stallion Labs Anavar 5mg pills. The box states 5mg and the bottle states 10mg. Just a heads up for anyone interested in purchasing SL Var.

Yeah Operation Gear Grinder... Sucks, but as always there will be more labs openning up after any get shut down. So no biggie. I do understand that SL is a good product as I have many friends that are now using it, along with other posts that I have read that state SL is good.

DirtyD said:
Yeah Operation Gear Grinder... Sucks, but as always there will be more labs openning up after any get shut down. So no biggie. I do understand that SL is a good product as I have many friends that are now using it, along with other posts that I have read that state SL is good.

My experience was debatable in hindsight....i was very sketchy about their Winny.

DirtyD said:
Here is a picture of Stallion Labs Anavar 5mg pills. The box states 5mg and the bottle states 10mg. Just a heads up for anyone interested in purchasing SL Var.

so dirty.. whatcha think then?? Even though the bottle says 10mgs, the tabs are 5mgs right?
You take them?? i'm curious as to how they are.. headaches etc?

waiting on mine now ;)

thanks!!
super

supergirl said:
so dirty.. whatcha think then?? Even though the bottle says 10mgs, the tabs are 5mgs right?
You take them?? i'm curious as to how they are.. headaches etc?

waiting on mine now ;)

thanks!!
super

Hey supergirl! Yeah I took some a short time ago and they worked great for me, but bummer they are only 5mg. I wish they were 10mg. No sides for me at all, although I have never got sides from Var at all. I was only taking 20mg/day. My next cycle I am going to take 30mg/day of SL. They posted their lab results here

http://www.stallionlabs.net/eng/oxavar.html

I am very satified with all the SL products I have. All my buds at the gym are on SL and are getting some pretty good results. You let me know how they work for ya! :insane2:

nattydread said:
stallion labs is located in rosarito mx which is 15 min from tj right?

Not too sure exactly where they are located. I don't go to TJ for stuff so I am not too familiar with that area. Mexicali is where I used to head. I stay away from that shit hole now a days, there are better ways than going across that border, that’s not for me anymore!

Thanks dirty!!! xoxo
so i checked the lab reports.. the lab test 1 from 8/06 looked good, boasting overdosing...
But the second lab report from 10/06 imo is fucking BOGUS! Everything i personally know in regards to graphic design, it has been augmented post scanning the original copy...
Look at the first sentence.. the Ox is a different font and on the graph, the ox you can see is typed and was not part of the original scan..

Also, i'm assuming that Stallion does make a 10mgs Ox tab yes/no?? because the second report states that each tab is 9.65mg.. The first report says each tab is 5.36mgs.. also their is a .10 weight difference in the tabs...

i'm thinking something is off at Stallion... other questions i had on stallion is who are they really?? old QV?? i'm wondering because of their product line... Oxyflux clen? what? Jintropin, Gonacor, Keife & Thanktropin; quite an array...

thoughts? comments? thanks guys!!
supes

Last edited:
nattydread said:
damn bro thats my place. mexicali that is . i guess u gotta know the right people.

Yeah I got a good connection down there and all products are very legit. PM me if you want.

supergirl said:
Thanks dirty!!! xoxo
so i checked the lab reports.. the lab test 1 from 8/06 looked good, boasting overdosing...
But the second lab report from 10/06 imo is fucking BOGUS! Everything i personally know in regards to graphic design, it has been augmented post scanning the original copy...
Look at the first sentence.. the Ox is a different font and on the graph, the ox you can see is typed and was not part of the original scan..

Also, i'm assuming that Stallion does make a 10mgs Ox tab yes/no?? because the second report states that each tab is 9.65mg.. The first report says each tab is 5.36mgs.. also their is a .10 weight difference in the tabs...

i'm thinking something is off at Stallion... other questions i had on stallion is who are they really?? old QV?? i'm wondering because of their product line... Oxyflux clen? what? Jintropin, Gonacor, Keife & Thanktropin; quite an array...

thoughts? comments? thanks guys!!
supes

Anything for you Sweetheart!!!
I have heard that they were opened by an owner of QV, but it is all hearsay. I have also heard from my source in Mexico that an owner of QV is opening a new brand known as Vet Pharma. So you never know about Mexico and what they do. I know this though I have got some really good gear from their, regardless of all the negative talk on the forums about Mexican Steroids. I am not too sure who put SL together, but I know this for a fact, most of their products work great, no problems with it at all. I have had very similar results as QV, which I was a fan of. I also used Tornel Sustanon a lot.

I am not sure they have 10mg tabs (only 5mg I know of), but you are right the second lab test looks like some bullshit. It is really faded as well, hmmmm??? Plus something look different between the two where it says "San Rafael Chemical Services." I can't argue with your findings on the lab results. Interesting shit! Although I am completely satisfied with their products so far and I have seen some great results on my old workout partner. He fuckin packed on some solid 5lbs of muscle on his last cycle on Test Prop and Tren Ace. So on that note I can't complain too much, it works. And you’re right that they have quite a bit of products, in every aspect. They are really catering to animal care, hahaha...

XOXOX Babygirl. Keep me posted on your experience with their Var!

Dirty..

My concern is the validity of the reports and the accuracy of the product... I do NOT want to put a hard androgen in my body ya know.. and i need to know the dosages so i can get my levels right with NO sides!!! It is alot more tedious for women then men ya know..

but thanks for your help!! keep your ears open on the var! 5mgs or 10mgs??

i am gonna hold off using SL for a bit since i have other 5mg & 10mg from someplace else that i love and trust.. so this cycle will be a great one!! Gotta look good for the Arnold (not competing, just making an appearance) lol..

supes

sean usmc said:
are you guys and gals doubling them up for 10mg

No they are labeled as 5mg, but these are their lab tests
http://www.stallionlabs.net/lab_tests/oxavar_081806.gif
http://www.stallionlabs.net/lab_tests/signed_labtests/oxavar_102506.gif
So supergirl wanted to know if those were for sure real results. For us guys that would be great getting 10mg when it is supposed to be 5mg, but for women that may not be a good thing due to the sides, so she was asking. Plus the bottles were labeled wrong, they are 5mg not 10mg, just a misprint on SL.

qv,denkall,and lofear(not sure how to spell it) were all owned by the same guy. from what i hear so far is that he is coming up with a new brand. my source is gonna let me check it out as soon as he gets. will post name when i get it.should be this weekend.
ps: its not stallion

nattydread said:
qv,denkall,and lofear(not sure how to spell it) were all owned by the same guy. from what i hear so far is that he is coming up with a new brand. my source is gonna let me check it out as soon as he gets. will post name when i get it.should be this weekend.
ps: its not stallion

QV, Denkall & Animal Power were allegedly owned by Albert Saltiel-Cohen. My source in Mexico said that they are coming out with a new brand that will be called Vet Pharma. If you hear anything Natty post it or PM me. If I hear anything I will let you know.

hey dirty.. sorry to dissapoint, but i have decided not to use Stallion right now but went with a "powder" supply.. Maybe i'll give stallion a go one of these days but i have too much to accomplish in too short of a time frame and am gonna stick with a tried and true ;)

promised you an update ;) xoxo supes

supergirl said:
hey dirty.. sorry to dissapoint, but i have decided not to use Stallion right now but went with a "powder" supply.. Maybe i'll give stallion a go one of these days but i have too much to accomplish in too short of a time frame and am gonna stick with a tried and true ;)

promised you an update ;) xoxo supes

I understand BabyGirl... I would do the same. Haven't heard much on the Forum from you, Missed You!

DD

Back