Started GH 2 weeks ago. A couple Questions if I may?

dy595959

Getting Ripped!!
So I started with 2iu's because quite frankly Rips have been known to really be over-dosed and I have heard horror stories about people starting too soon.

Question My wife started at 1iu and in the 2 weeks she has seen her energy fall off the map. In fact she is very tired. Sleeps later then normal and doesn't want to wake up.

She also has been having some soreness/sickness. Not severe but more then comfortable for her. She's like, "I hope this changes soon because if it doesn't it's NOT worth it"

Me on the other hand, well I'm almost done with TEST E cycle and I have seen the sleep in sort of tendencies everything I have experienced has been normal. Tingly fingers and especially toes, joint pains. None too bad. I will increase to 3iu's at the 3 week mark. My wife's plan is to increase to 2iu's

Any thoughts

IDK but I'd hold off increasing her dose. PM'd you.

As far as me I went to 3iu's and got severe CTS, dropped back to 2iu's didn't help much.

I am a good 10 weeks on Rips and a nagging shoulder injury is improving and I am looking deep cycle not even 1/2 way in :)

Last edited:
I'm curious as to how I can tolerate this. So far so good. 2iu's is not kicking my but at all. I feel it with the tingly toes and such but this all seems quite normal bro.

Wife is very different. I hope this is temporary. How long has your lady been on it?

When does she dose the GH? In morning or night? Maybe switch if necessary. Also can try every other day for her to see if that works.

I have not used GH but I just wanted to add in an idea. I have read about HGH for women online and many do it like that. Maybe lower dose to .75IU ?

My wife started with 2 iu's from the start, it's been almost a month since she started but not that many side effects, she's 5'7" 135#. Shes also using Rips.

Interesting Amore. My wife is 5'5 125 and works out regulary in fact she could teach Yoga but as of late has 0 Energy and hasn't even been to the gym. Im thinking that it may just take some time. Hopefully!!

Back