Stenlabs?

JACKDAROIDER

Anyone herd of them? Prices are pretty good, just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them. So far I have herd nothing good or bad. They are a sponsor at one of the other sites.

JACKDAROIDER said:
Anyone herd of them? Prices are pretty good, just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them. So far I have herd nothing good or bad. They are a sponsor at one of the other sites.

The fact that they're a sponsor (not under the radar) would persuade me to steer clear, especially in these times.

HeHateMe said:
The fact that they're a sponsor (not under the radar) would persuade me to steer clear, especially in these times.

Well I had already ordered a bottle of Clen from them because mods and vets I know I can trust said they were ok. Including the owner of the board they are advertising on who I know is a good guy. Got my Clen! Came fast! Deffinately legit product, packaging was awesome, labeling was awesome, prices are awesome, complete with holograms...took only 3 days to get my order, so I am gong to give them thumbs up. Good company.

I know that many people have used them from Iron Addicts board and never had an issue. They are good to go

Last edited:
JACKDAROIDER said:
Well I had already ordered a bottle of Clen from them because mods and vets I know I can trust said they were ok. Including the owner of the board they are advertising on who I know is a good guy. Got my Clen! Came fast! Deffinately legit product, packaging was awesome, labeling was awesome, prices are awesome, complete with holograms...took only 3 days to get my order, so I am gong to give them thumbs up. Good company.

Oh. I didn't realize they were a research company.

Yes. I appreciate you being a great bro though. I'll say it again, and everyone knows I would never trash anyone elses company either, unless they deserve it, and have bumped many others, not just this one, but the packaging and labeling these guys got going on is the best I have ever seen. Won't quote their prices, but Lion may want to revamp his. The clen was deffinately quality too. So, as I have done for so many good bros before. Thumbs way up for Stenlabs.

JACKDAROIDER said:
Yes. I appreciate you being a great bro though. I'll say it again, and everyone knows I would never trash anyone elses company either, unless they deserve it, and have bumped many others, not just this one, but the packaging and labeling these guys got going on is the best I have ever seen. Won't quote their prices, but Lion may want to revamp his. The clen was deffinately quality too. So, as I have done for so many good bros before. Thumbs way up for Stenlabs.
I just checked out their site. Seems to be half as expensive as some other sites..

From what I am understanding from the mods, the costs to profit ratios regarding these chemicals are rediculously high at a lot of sites. According to the vets I spoke to, their prices are good. Not the lowest they could be, but good. I never realized how cheap you could get these chemicals for overseas if you got about $15,000-$20,000 to spend. Wish the banks would put out loans for those kind of businesses.

Last edited:
Certain forms of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) are available to research according to the supplier. It falls under the same guidelines as clenbuterol for research. It has to do with who makes it, certain foreign forms can be sold as research from what I was told. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a non-controlled item in most states, but can come in Research form. Clenbuterol is controlled in all states, but not in research form either. I know where that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is coming from...... maybe some mods can shed light on this or we should start a thread about it. Anyone?? I'm only going off of sites that sell it and reading the disclaimer...BIG QUESTION CAN Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) BE LEGALLY SOLD FOR RESEARCH IN CERTAIN FORMS??

HCG has been approved for research as a weight loss drug.

Well , I got aninteresting answer about HCG. Apparently, it has been approved for research as a weight loss product. Especially for women. They are researching it as a weight loss drug, which puts it in a research catagory. This means it can be sold under research guidelines in certain forms. Exactly like Clenbuterol. I wrote a letter to Rick Collins and am waiting a reply, but this was the most logical one I have herd yet. Anyone else herd anything like this. I did a search on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) research, and wow! There is nothing but weight loss, weight loss, weight loss.

Last edited:
Back