Steroid Reveiw Thread

Orals

• Total voters
I didn't like Winstrol (winny) so much because I didn't notice a lot of results from the steroid; however I may have been using too low of a dose. Hairloss seems to be an issue with this drug.

Like Winstrol (winny), disliked dbol. No joint issues with Winstrol (winny), but I think that may be because of I only use it with test. Want to try anavar. Dbol, hated the water retention and fat gain, but liked the strenght gains.

I like Anavar (var) for strength gains add some tren and it'll go throught the roff. Halo is on my list to try along with T-bol

JohnnyB

I like Anavar (var), halo for my cutters. Great for hardness and strength. Drol for bulkers, cant beat the strength, mass and pumps. Andriol is decent for pumps and appetite.
Imo d-bol and Winstrol (winny) arent worth using. D-bol causes too many sides for the benefits you receive from it and Winstrol (winny) doesn't do much more then make me lose hair. Primo is far too expensive and the desired effect can be attained from cheaper compounds.
Oral t-bol is one compound I have yet to try. I'll be including it on my next cutter.

Last edited:
Anavar is awesome for losing fat and strength. My gut was completely gone last summer while on anavar.

I havent touched dbol since my first cycle but I would definately do it again if it werent for my running program. It bloats the shit outta me. Great for strength though.

so many would say that Primo and Winstrol (winny) are the best for cutting. Would anyone concur?

yankeesuck said:
so many would say that Primo and Winstrol (winny) are the best for cutting. Would anyone concur?

Not at all. Halo and var are the best from my experience, however t-bol sounds like it could be even better then var for a much better price. Primo is better suited for women. If it were cheaper then I would recommend it a little more but for it's current price you get more bang for your buck from other compounds.

Last edited:
I like winstrol personally. The strength gains I get from it are unreal, and it keeps me dry and defined. But then again Ive never tried halos or Anavar (var), so maybe my opinion will change :). Btw tren should definitely be in this poll. Oh, and i absolutely HATE anadrol, if i wanted to get so bloated Id just eat 4 large pizzas a day, without the nasty side effects.

oral Winstrol (winny) caused extreme kidney pain after 6 weeks. Injectable was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy less harsh no sides after 8 weeks. anadrol was great, strength and size went through the roof, but I bloated way to much but it is the price you have to pay while on it to get size. I was on a-drol for 8 weeks with no kidney or liver problems.

were's M1T on the list? i love that stuff. really. awesome strength and mass gains. very little sides for me.i was also able to keep most of my stregth and mass gains from it. look forward to running it again.

Wow, hate to sound like a broken record:

I did not like Winny: modest gains with too much hair loss.

I did like Var, but too expensive and sometimes only comes in annoying 5mg tabs. Still it's worth it: adds some hardness and makes me "feel" like pushing it an extra rep or two (has nothing to do with the Var, just in my mind).

Back