Steroidology Members Got Any Hobbies?!

DipKing

YAYYYY!!
I was thinking about this today. Besides bodybuilding and the lifestyle that it entails, you guys got any hobbies on the side? I know living like this can take up a great deal of one's time, but you can't train this hard forever! Lot of you guys seem well rounded and I was interested to know what you like to do in your free time. Music, cars, punchin' babies, anything really. I play piano on the side and try to practice at least half an hour each day.

I was thinking about this today. Besides bodybuilding and the lifestyle that it entails, you guys got any hobbies on the side? I know living like this can take up a great deal of one's time, but you can't train this hard forever! Lot of you guys seem well rounded and I was interested to know what you like to do in your free time. Music, cars, punchin' babies, anything really. I play piano on the side and try to practice at least half an hour each day.

A lot to list but punching babies may be #1 lol. That's cool with the piano, I used to play years ago but haven't in too long :(.

school, work, gym, steroidology, girls... im boring as fuck!!!

edit: cant forget about booze!!!

I like restoring old tractors, off roading, guns and jamming needles in myself. Falling down drunk is a hobby I'm trying to give up.

A lot to list but punching babies may be #1 lol. That's cool with the piano, I used to play years ago but haven't in too long :(.

I'm really glad I picked it up. It was so hard for me at first, and even now I mostly play by ear. Sheet music is a disaster. Turns out I'm not very gifted in the liberal arts department and I'm more of a math/science guy. I'm really into jazz though and wouldn't mind learning saxophone or trombone someday. I hate the stereotype of bodybuilders being arrogant simpleminded airheads. And you should totally pick it up again!

I'm a gamer at times but no longer possess a system...
I'm a bit of a research freak at times...I will find interests in random subjects and research it till I'm an expert on the subject.
Love guns, but unfortunately don't own any of my own personally, dad and I shoot from time to time.
I'm pretty new to the bodybuilding lifestyle so that does take up a lot of my time along with college

Now I feel lame...I need to find a real hobby lol
Besides ology

I'm really glad I picked it up. It was so hard for me at first, and even now I mostly play by ear. Sheet music is a disaster. Turns out I'm not very gifted in the liberal arts department and I'm more of a math/science guy. I'm really into jazz though and wouldn't mind learning saxophone or trombone someday. I hate the stereotype of bodybuilders being arrogant simpleminded airheads. And you should totally pick it up again!

I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano...
Played the sax a bit when I was in middle school...
I do.have a fascination with dark poetry and art...I'm a liberal arts type...good with math and shit but it bores me to death...I love change, opinion, and numerous possible outcomes...

I really like to fuck bitches that think they are too good for me, and just tear their shit up good. I'm not quite sure why.

Guns, camping, mudding / 4x4ing, hockey, used to write / produce music but gave that up for bodybuilding. Like you said, it takes up a lot of time. I don't really have friends or anything anymore... so most of the time I just sit in my room and cry because I'm lonely.

I really like to fuck bitches that think they are too good for me, and just tear their shit up good. I'm not quite sure why.

domination
same reason why I like to choke em and get them to call themselves a whore while I fuck em

Guns, camping, mudding / 4x4ing, hockey, used to write / produce music but gave that up for bodybuilding. Like you said, it takes up a lot of time. I don't really have friends or anything anymore... so most of the time I just sit in my room and cry because I'm lonely.

I'm your friend :)

I also like to dance and love music...

I'm math and science as well. But math and science guys do pretty good with music lol. Rest of the liberal arts I'd agree with. I used to play violin, piano, saxophone, and trumpet when I was younger.

Untitled-1.jpg

Back