Steroids and male fertility...kinda surprising

needsize

Community Veteran
I've been on a cycle for around 4 months now. It was over 2 grams of gear, hell, the test was 1500mg a week for the first 3 months. I've been trying to get my wife pregnant since before I started this cycle though, so I've been running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500iu 2x a week since the beginning. Well, 4 months into the cycle she was tested and it looks like I am going to be a father, which is great news to me, but pretty shocking.

So there really are no guarantees that steroids will keep you from getting anyone pregnant...

Thanks guys, Biggie, I'll pass that on. Timing is perfect too as shes still going to look hot for bikini season!!

Glad to hear your having a child, and you want it :)

I feel bad for your wife though, she's going to have to squeeze out a monster.

cool. thats good to know.
the last thing i want is to become sterile from abusing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) :)

wow, i was hoping that test actually drops te sperm lvel cause i'm with different girls and i don't want anyone pregnant. I thought the stuff actually decreases sperm count, damn. Now i have to go back to condoms,well thanks for the warning, i'll let my ladies no the scoop and why a condom is needed now, and if they don't like it, then i'll bitch smack them. Oh by the way heres my pic of me in a competition show all natural, way bfore even thinking of toucing he stuff.

Congrats needsize, that's great news bro. Being a father is the greatest thing I've ever done.

Twoman, I can't believe you would pollute a thread like this with that "bitch slapping" crap. Have some class.

mmm lil needsize's running around later...wow. ill bet that is going to be a big baby.. lol

and this kind of ruins my lie to my gf about birth control, she takes it for herself, and i always joke that im on birthcontrol too.. damn.. thats out the window..

i hope to see pics of the newborn and you when its born.. always nice to see a newborn and his/her father. wonderful sight.

Back