steroids making you weak?

My friend was doing a ten week cycle of test cyp 500 mgs a week and kicked started it with 25mg of dbol for four weeks. he got to week 6 and called me and told me he had to get off. when i asked why he said he couldnt lift anything he took a week off and still could not lift anything. this kid was benchin 405 at week 4 i was spotting him when i went to the gym with him he couldnt even lift 135. he said he feels really strong tho. has anyone ever had this? the only thing i could think of is maybe he pinch a nerve or something but i feel like you would feel that he says he feels fine, plus he has only been injectin in his glute and leg so if anyone has ever heard of this, any input is greatly appreciated thanks guys

My friend was doing a ten week cycle of test cyp 500 mgs a week and kicked started it with 25mg of dbol for four weeks. he got to week 6 and called me and told me he had to get off. when i asked why he said he couldnt lift anything he took a week off and still could not lift anything. this kid was benchin 405 at week 4 i was spotting him when i went to the gym with him he couldnt even lift 135. he said he feels really strong tho. has anyone ever had this? the only thing i could think of is maybe he pinch a nerve or something but i feel like you would feel that he says he feels fine, plus he has only been injectin in his glute and leg so if anyone has ever heard of this, any input is greatly appreciated thanks guys

what do you mean by he couldn't lift? He went to bench 135lbs and it fell on his chest?

test flu maybe? Check his blood pressure, sometimes high bp can cause you to feel light headed

Is it just his bench that is affected or all muscles? I've had nerve damage and that shit makes you feel like you're lifting 100% but you literally use a fraction of your strength...

he says his legs and back are fine not effecting them just sholders and chest weak im guessin he did pinch a nerve, but if ur only injectin in your glutes and quads could that effect your chest and shoulders like that?? wouldnt effect your legs more ?

he says his legs and back are fine not effecting them just sholders and chest weak im guessin he did pinch a nerve, but if ur only injectin in your glutes and quads could that effect your chest and shoulders like that?? wouldnt effect your legs more ?

I dont think the location of his injection is the cause or has anything to do with the problem. Tell him to see a dr. nerve damage is no joke! Muscle wasting begins when the nerves dont function properly and you forget about just losing muscle, it can die and never come back if too much time goes by. Im no DR but Im speaking from my OWN experience and suggest your boy see one asap

cm632668, you should really change your name...thats about as detailed a name that ive ever seen. send stonecoldNTO a message asking him to change it. as far as your friend is concerned, whats his diet like? i dont care how much gear im on, when im taking in 1800cals or i drop my carbs, i cant lift shit. he should take it easy for a while and keep his cals up, but i seriously doubt he has nerve damage.

Listen to what the kid is saying.

1. 135 fell on his chest- that doesn't happen due to lack of calories- especially if you normally put up 405

2. His other muscles are fine. Are you suggesting calorie deficit could affect his upper body but not lower?

If he didn't say these things I might agree lack of cals has something to do with it. I respectfully disagree with you guys.

Is your friend experiencing any pain? Nerve problems cause a unique and really strong pain. If you've had it you know what I mean.

Last edited:
no idea.....but im with detone on your screenname.....is that your school email address...if so, that's terrible security on your part

Thats why I think its diet. Theres been no mention of pain. If so, its a new ballgame.

Yea im switchin my name i didnt mean it to be email but anyway friend experincin no pain says he feels fine and cals is not a problem this kid measures all his food he knows exactly whats goin in and he was around 4500 cals a day the only thing i can think of is nerve damage or it mentally took a toll on him thanks for all the input and ill let you know whats goin on as the days keep comin by

I know thos is an old post but im tryin to find out the sane thing on lowet doses of t i was normal with trt but i upped the anty and also threw low dose deca for joints and tren and i am weak as fuck but i feel like i jave a constant pump going in my biceps which is mainly where its affected me does anyone else have and info on this

Green thumb that's a lot to add all at once. It is possible your experiencing test flu. It is common when high doses of a foreign compound is introduced to the body. Many people end up loosing 10-15 lbs because they thought jacking up the dose was going the make life wonderful. If you just started the higher doses I would cut out the tren for now and lower the dose on the deca. More info would make it easier for us to help you. history doses and when your took them. were you on TRT and then doubled you doses and added 2 new compounds?

test flu maybe? Check his blood pressure, sometimes high bp can cause you to feel light headed

Yes this ^^^ I had the test flu bad my second cycle and was out for 10days but when it wore off I akd back stronger them ever. The rest plus my body accustomed to the hormones so I felt great. Maybe his gear has heavy metals in it or some shit like that? But if it's g2g it shouldn't make him wesker

Back