Steroids...NOT amiracle drug !!

im not saying good genetics dont help, im just saying that even with shit for genes you can make good progress if you have your shit together, even as a natural. i had a roomate who looked better than i ever will, who never went to the gym, ate like shit and was always partying. i would have sworn he was using gear exept i knew better given his habits. i think genes play an important role if you are looking to compete, otherwise it isnt really a factor, IMHO. even with shitty genes you can look good. imagine if pee wee herman got his shit together. how would he look?

[[[[[I think his point was that there have been a few people come on here who have never worked out in their lives, know zero about diet, don't know the difference between a carb and protein, and just want to pop a few pills and look like arnold. Those are the guys he was talking about and to.

And sadly, those are the guys that won't listen because they know everything anyways.

Nobody here has a problem with somebody who comes here to learn, but most have a problem with the attitude of, 'Hey, I need some gear so I can get hyooge and not have to workout...oh, and no needles 'cuz I don't like those. And will I lose my gains after I stop taking the gear even if I don't work out or eat right?']]]]]]]

nice post tx--

i am seeing a sad trend --since the media has put more focus on steroids as of late i feel it has got the young guys thinking shit i can just take that and blow up-- i feel the medias focus as popularized it even more!!

theres no desire to work hard anymore , fuck there just no disire period--just people looking for the easy way out-- i see it more and more on here ,in the gym etc,etc,

also,contrary to the young 18 year olds opinons i myself dont do this to turn heads--

this is my way of life-- i live this day in day out-- i train my balls off not to turn heads-- i train my balls off cause i love this stuff-

my life , my wifes life my kids lives are all built around the gym-- it a way of life i see alot of people talk it but not many walk it--

MANY COME NOT MANY STAY

Bodybuilding is a journey that only a dedicated few take but the rewards are well worth it when you complete your journey.

There are no shortcuts just ways to make you better, instead of running you can build a car and drive there but you need knowledge in order for that car to keep running at maximum efficiency and the last thing you need is for that car to break down.

If you just throw some gasoline in a broke down car it will run a few miles before it breaks down, just like if you throw steroids in a half assed body you will break down.

I actually saw this in person! A 21 year old started working out at my gym for only 4-5 months, this was him totally starting out ever! He decides to start and gets all big-headed like he is big or something. He was 6'1 and like 170lbs! When he was done I kid you not he was 174lbs....big gains bro! All the while he was bragging about being on! Makes real bodybuilders look dumb!

T

Back