Still looking for 1-2 loggers ASAP

truegrit,

I'm definitely down to log my rats' experience and take advantage off the free stuff ha!

I'm somewhat familiar with SARMS. First time I ran some (Osta Only) , I didn't stay on track with the schedule and pretty much saw no physical gains. The second and most recent time I ran both MK677 & GW-50, stayed on track, but I'm pretty sure those SARMS were bunk.

I'm looking to run both LGD and S4 for a bulking cycle.

being Mk-677 is not technically a 'Sarm' and not androgenic , and is a Growth Hormone Secretagogue , I could log MK-677 and get blood work for growth hormone serum as well , along with monitoring blood sugar levels. even though I'm on a tren cycle, that should not effect the results of natty growth hormone pulses increased from the MK. IGF1 levels would however be amplified from both the Tren and the MK.

any androgenic SARM though would not be worth it though to test while on tren being tren has such a strong binding affinity to androgen receptors. Mk-677 releasing growth hormone however would not be competing with the same receptors

being Mk-677 is not technically a 'Sarm' and not androgenic , and is a Growth Hormone Secretagogue , I could log MK-677 and get blood work for growth hormone serum as well , along with monitoring blood sugar levels. even though I'm on a tren cycle, that should not effect the results of natty growth hormone pulses increased from the MK. IGF1 levels would however be amplified from both the Tren and the MK.

any androgenic SARM though would not be worth it though to test while on tren being tren has such a strong binding affinity to androgen receptors. Mk-677 releasing growth hormone however would not be competing with the same receptors
I can log this and I am on clomid 12.5mg every 6 days
And I can do a lab on the 19th that will show igf 1 levels

Last edited:
so roush, 49er and therealkozmo please message your shipping info to either myself or blakey as well as what you would like to log.

thanks guys.

truegrit,

I'm definitely down to log my rats' experience and take advantage off the free stuff ha!

I'm somewhat familiar with SARMS. First time I ran some (Osta Only) , I didn't stay on track with the schedule and pretty much saw no physical gains. The second and most recent time I ran both MK677 & GW-50, stayed on track, but I'm pretty sure those SARMS were bunk.

I'm looking to run both LGD and S4 for a bulking cycle.

I'm going into week 4 of Lgd s4 stack right now. Nothing noticeable yet.

Ive seen some good reviews about it. Anything that helps increase HGH/IGF production has to be a good thing. THis would be the one to try for sure. I just wonder if results would be seen in 30 days.

Thats a good point but we will soon see

Back