Still natty (Back, Calves)

Sorry but can't see calfs pic, looks like you have good mass on the back and shoulders for a natty, what is ur weight/height/years of training ?

Lucky13 said:
Sorry but can't see calfs pic, looks like you have good mass on the back and shoulders for a natty, what is ur weight/height/years of training ?

rite now I am around 195. 5'8" and about 9 months training.

Very nice. I have about the same stats as you. I've only been training probably 5months more than you. You've made some good progress so far but the only thing I would suggest is possibly cutting down a bit on the BF%, or are you bulking up? Other than that, you have a nice solid base.

Any more pics?

def good base bro, nice calves...agree with the "cut the BF" statement.

Your calves a very lean compared to the rest of your body. They look good though. Nice thickness throughout as well. Keep up the good work. Props for shaving the legs, unless your one those lucky hairless bastards. :)

Nice Calves, but i have a hunch those just come mostly naturally. aAm I right musclehouse?

Dante44 said:
Nice Calves, but i have a hunch those just come mostly naturally. aAm I right musclehouse?

mostly??? all, all natural.

As of rite now I am too stupid to start a cycle yet. :insane2:

musclehouse said:
mostly??? all, all natural.

As of rite now I am too stupid to start a cycle yet. :insane2:

Muscle House no, I mean you probably dont have to train your calves that hard. Just cause most guys with great calves always say, its just genetics. THats what i meant. So are they or did you earn those puppies the hard way?

Dante44 said:
Muscle House no, I mean you probably dont have to train your calves that hard. Just cause most guys with great calves always say, its just genetics. THats what i meant. So are they or did you earn those puppies the hard way?

Since last spring Ive worked out my calves about 10 hard times.

The calf shot was about 4 weeks without working them.

I don't bother working them much because I have so much to catch up with since I'm only a beginner.

Back