STOP dissin Dbol!!

It think you guys all made it clear but some people, who also happen to have no experience, don't listen and think since they read the drug profile, they have it figured out and it's magically gonna work for them. Live and learn or you go to a website with a ton of experience and post a question to get answers from people who know more than you and take the advice or just sit and argue until you find one guy to agree with you!!! Hmmm seems kinda dumb. Trust the mods and vets. There here for a reason.

ted, i never said dbol is stupid. this jackass just can't read. Like i said, dbol is great if used WITH test, etc. Its Dbol only that is retarded. same as any oral only like DAWG said.

and replica, your lame attempts to insult me are just that. I'm not angry. I'm just an asshole. And you're retarded. No one said you won't make gains. Its just you won't keep gains. Again, you have to read what i type. So why do a steroid if you won't keep gains. You'll see after this dumb ass cycle you are doing. Lemme ask why are doing a Dbol only cycle anyway if you have already done a test cycle? If you had any sense you would realize how much stronger you would be if you combined the two.

As for the balls comment, i don't speak retard so I'm not sure what you meant by that. And as for getting laid often... well, you can ask any member here what my wife looks like. :D

yeah, i will vouch to that...his wife is smokin hott with a big booty....mmmmm big booty. makes me think about that thread of booties a week or so ago...and whats with the disrespect rj has been around for a minute and his thoughts are well respected around here...

It think you guys all made it clear but some people, who also happen to have no experience, don't listen and think since they read the drug profile, they have it figured out and it's magically gonna work for them. Live and learn or you go to a website with a ton of experience and post a question to get answers from people who know more than you and take the advice or just sit and argue until you find one guy to agree with you!!! Hmmm seems kinda dumb. Trust the mods and vets. There here for a reason.

bump....... but i remember when i was 18 and new everything.....what can u tell someone thats not listening....

in all honesty, you can expect the same gain and loss of bloat on test

Okay I have to jump in here cause this statement is retarded. either you have never done AAS or you have not done dbol. Not even tren makes me as strong as dbol, and nothing will make me gain more weight quicker than dbol.

So what does that tell me? I hold more water on dbol than test and believe me its the truth.

I love dbol, but hate the crash you get even when your on test, could only imagine if i didnt have that cushion to fall back on...............

Im so TIRED of people dissin dbol.
Im so fucking sick of people dissing Dbol.

1 argument: its not an effective steroid. Well excuse me but the steroid profile text on THIS site saysianabol is the old Ciba brand name for the oral steroid methandrostenolone. It is a derivative of testosterone, exhibiting strong anabolic and moderate androgenic properties. This compound was first made available in 1960, and it quickly became the most favored and widely used anabolic steroid in all forms of athletics. This is likely due to the fact that it is both easy to use and extremely effective. !!!!!!!:
2: youll lose all your gains: Name me one goddamned steroid where this is not the case/an issue. In the long run you cannot maintain more muscle mass than you NATURAL test level allows you to.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/new-members-click-here/137328-newbie-dilemma.html

read this, pretty much what these guys are telling you.

in all honesty, you can expect the same gain and loss of bloat on test

makes no sense to want to feel like superman every once in awhile?

i view roids like this, lifting is my hobby, has been for 17 yrs, will lift till the day i die
ive done 2 cycles and am about to start my 3rd
i can make real gains, that i dont have to worry about losing, during the 5-7 yrs i take in between cycles
roids are something that i understand is temporary, i get to be superman in the gym and the bedroom for 10-12 weeks and am willing to pay the consequences(pct) for that
no offense bro, but nobody can justify the use of roids for one reason or another

are you kidding with this? Seriously dude, that is the strangest logic i have ever heard, actually logic is the wrong word as logic implies intelligence.

why would you do steroids just for a temporary gain in water only?

Its your life, but IMO that is fucking retarded. First time i have ever heard that said as a reason to use juice. Why even waste your money?

Its like buying your woman lingerie to wear but not plan on fucking her.

I'm not gonna discuss anymore with you as you are wayyyy off the mark of the rest of us.

are you kidding with this? Seriously dude, that is the strangest logic i have ever heard, actually logic is the wrong word as logic implies intelligence.

why would you do steroids just for a temporary gain in water only?

Its your life, but IMO that is fucking retarded. First time i have ever heard that said as a reason to use juice. Why even waste your money?

Its like buying your woman lingerie to wear but not plan on fucking her.

I'm not gonna discuss anymore with you as you are wayyyy off the mark of the rest of us.

Rj- don't fuck his woman! Dude remember what happened on the ash-madison thread! hahah Kidding... BTW I could care less if you bang his woman, or if I bang his woman...dude is she hot? Pics? Phone number? Skype?

But dudes, a lot of stuff has been taking out of context on here lately. We could all do a better job at reading everything someone says...

Dbol only...stupid
Added to a test cycle...awesome

Lingerie and not fucking...stupid
Lingerie and fucking...awesome
Lingerie, whips, chains, midgets, gag's....even better

In all honesty ive learned a lot from all the serious replies to my post. And I thank banana guy for his concern in my health and roid succes.

Now youll have to excuse me, Im going to the gym to lift real hard and enjoy my dbol only cycle with back pump and bloat. And hopefully bigger weights on the bar.

In all honesty ive learned a lot from all the serious replies to my post. And I thank banana guy for his concern in my health and roid succes.

Now youll have to excuse me, Im going to the gym to lift real hard and enjoy my dbol only cycle with back pump and bloat. And hopefully bigger weights on the bar.

fuck, through out this whole thread i have been trying to remember where i knew replica from....he's the cat rj's talking to in his video...........

I have ran dbol for 2 weeks now.
Strength increase and size has been good.

Just hate the pumps you get from it.
Turned running into the hardest more painful workout in the world.
Even a 100m walk is a huge task.

Okay I have to jump in here cause this statement is retarded. either you have never done AAS or you have not done dbol. Not even tren makes me as strong as dbol, and nothing will make me gain more weight quicker than dbol.

So what does that tell me? I hold more water on dbol than test and believe me its the truth.

I love dbol, but hate the crash you get even when your on test, could only imagine if i didnt have that cushion to fall back on...............

my point is, its the nature of the drug

test will also make you bloat, and you will lose that bloat just like the bloat loss when coming off of dbol
so when guys on here start dogging a guy for doing a dbol only cycle, i ask them to consider the fact that a 500mg test only cycle isnt going to be that different in terms of aromatization that the dbol will give off, your gonna bloat! and you can control it with both drugs with a serm so the results will appear that you didnt "gain as much" due to the fact that the bloat was controlled

why arent we giving the same criticism for someone doing a test cycle when compared to a more mild cycle like deca or anavar
i could say the same "dude, your going to bloat, alot of your gains will be water gains, you will have the joints of an old man, why dont you do deca or anavar as that have more lean,keepable gain

its up to the user to determine what path he wants to take, but when u see a thread where someone asks for some experiences or wants to talk about their dbol only cycle, all the replies are "you need to research, you need to rethink, your not going to keep your gains, test,test, test"

Last edited:
Hmm nice to see some supporters.

Frankly, though I have learnt a lot from all the inputs I still havent seen any real arguments against a dbol only cycle. (apart from liver stress- but that can be dealt with by doing shorter cycles and just doing more of them over a year)

5x10 : I think youre dead on. Most guys in here are doing roids just to look big . im doing it to be stronger and recover faster.

Besides every one who has cared to look a little into the history of AAS will see that a dbol only cycle of 8 weeks with 50 mg a day is a classic well known cycle who has given many a man nice gains.

Of course you can always argue that the synergy effect of multiple drugs together will be better. But thats the always the case when you put a synergetic effect up against one drug alone.:smash:

my point is, its the nature of the drug

test will also make you bloat, and you will lose that bloat just like the bloat loss when coming off of dbol
so when guys on here start dogging a guy for doing a dbol only cycle, i ask them to consider the fact that a 500mg test only cycle isnt going to be that different in terms of aromatization that the dbol will give off, your gonna bloat! and you can control it with both drugs with a serm so the results will appear that you didnt "gain as much" due to the fact that the bloat was controlled

why arent we giving the same criticism for someone doing a test cycle when compared to a more mild cycle like deca or anavar
i could say the same "dude, your going to bloat, alot of your gains will be water gains, you will have the joints of an old man, why dont you do deca or anavar as that have more lean,keepable gain

its up to the user to determine what path he wants to take, but when u see a thread where someone asks for some experiences or wants to talk about their dbol only cycle, all the replies are "you need to research, you need to rethink, your not going to keep your gains, test,test, test"

I dont know if you bumped your head or what-cause no one ever said T does not make you hold water. the problem is it makes you hold ALOT less water than dbol.

Here is the bottomline-dbol only cycles are for people who are too pussy to stick themselves. Oral only's are worse for your health and like DAWG said you can only run it for 6 weeks, how many TRUE gains can you make and solidify in that time?

How many can you make and solidy on a 12 week T cycle? without sacrificing your liver BTW.............................

On a side note-I hope everyone realises that dbol is more anabolic than it is androgenic-thats why it compliments T so well................

On a side note-I hope everyone realises that dbol is more anabolic than it is androgenic-thats why it compliments T so well................

stop arguing with the clown Det. The guy just said he only does juice for a temporary fix. Which is just retarded.

And as usual, replica listens to him because he agrees with him. Just like every other oral only cycle thread. Funny really.

You two girls enjoy your bloated 6 weeks while we're gaining muscle. That we keep.

Back