SUPRA equipoise

ROAD DOG

First off I just wanted to say hello to everyone here.I was a member at elite for a few years under the same name,I am sure some of you here know me.I have not been around for a while because of some personal issues(about 3 months).The other day I tried to get back on elite,and it would not let me unless I signed up for platinum,so fuck them!I am here for good.:)
Anyway,back to the original subject,have any of you ever tried SUPRA boldenon?I have 3 bottles along with some test that I will use this fall.I was just wanting to here some input about it.
thanks,ROAD DOG

supra labs are the shit..trust me..i will always support their brand..many times they are overdosed and are soooooooo cheap its unbelievable..even domestics.

dont worry, you'll love it

If its the regular old bold 200mg/ml then its like another good brand EQ.

If its the EQ-Clone thats the shit, the 200 bold unde and 50 bold ace. My boy is using it right now and can feel the mofo kicking in from the first week.

im on the Supra EQ right now and i think its really good. My gains are not alot being that i was sick (cought some stomach virus) and that i couldnt really eat like i wanted to.I will definitly go with them again. good luck and welcome to the board!!!
Tinyt

ROAD DOG said:
..........I was a member at elite for a few years under the same name,I am sure some of you here know me.I have not been around for a while because of some personal issues(about 3 months).The other day I tried to get back on elite,and it would not let me unless I signed up for platinum,so fuck them!I am here for good.:)

Same fuckin shit happened to me!.......Fuck that.
I was decadur on elite....was on for the last 2 years.

Back