Sust250 ~ 100%

HI

Ive been living in turkey 3 years now and i just recently found out you can buy steroids at the chemist over the counter.
When i went in after a few translation issues he pulled out some tablets which i have not heard of and a bottle of Sustanon (sust) 250!.
UMMM i thought! I hate fuking neeldes but my mates been doing it so i took it anyway and after a lesson on the old youtube etc i jabbed it in just one hour ago in my:asshole:
well not the actuall hole.
This stuff was developed for a 1 amp per month shot , i will do the one a week method for gains but me mate does 2 stacked with one deca now.
I will be sensible wth this stuff cos 10 years down the line i dont want to loose me sex drive with happens .
and what gains have you taken?

Respect!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a few pals in the af over there and i guess the gear makes up for living there. Not.............lol

Ha haa im on the south coast its hot all year round and i there are loads of xpats to chill with and i live 5 min from the beach. Oh and beers a pound a pint! sounds good to me!!
Also i just learned i can get Anapolon! i may start one a day of those on my second cycle but i will see how it goes on the old susty.

Fukin propinate lol ill warm it up next time !

They are! I've been to Turkey and i was workiing in Konya, Turkey and we had a weekend trip to Analanya beach area and Dammmmm those women are all skiny hot. They all smoke usallay too.

Turkish "Bitches"

VERY SEXY! :doggy:

Turkish_woman.jpg

Back