Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it by TIG

Sust is awesome. End of story. Anyone that says different, obviously hasn't done it, or at least good Sust!!!

I did wonderful off my 1st cycle of sust. No complaints what so ever. Tried enan and cyp too, and carried alot of water off those two. But like they say there is no perfect workout, or steroid, because everyone reacts differently/

I used both Sustanon and Test enanthate. I have to say I had much better results with Sus as with test. But I also had pain for about 1 day after each Sus injections.

I love Sustanon (sust) and dbol, or Sustanon (sust) and fina together. I do notice water retention on Sustanon (sust) and dbol - but is it mostly the dbol causing it?

i dont know how the difference in ester creates more or less water retention that would be beautiful if someone could explain it!

enanthate blew my face up like a balloon...strength gains were amazing nontheless...
currently running Sustanon (sust) 250, 125 mgs EOD for 8 weeks...currently in week 3. noticable vascularity & overall fullness feeling. my diet has been strict for the past 3 weeks, so it could be a combination of both. they say, within the 5th-6th week is when you see those esthers kick in...let's see how my body likes this stuff.

Here's your solution... if you really think that Sustanon (sust) is all that bad because your blood levels fluctuate all the time, then shoot Sustanon (sust) 1x per week, and take another shot of propionate a few days later and you're golden. Simple as pie... sustanon doesn't suck... the FDA and other medical bodies around the world wouldn't invent a product which will fuck you up... everyone on every board says that fluctuating blood levels will cause side effects, not give you gains, etc... show me a study proving that!

Derek

yea

tbol said:
you bruised your muscle...let some of the test ubricate the needle bfore injecting
i thought everybody knew that, yea you just let a little run down the needle to lubricate it so it pierces the skin instead of breaking it. lol plus what size needle are you using?

with me i did 3 amps a week mon, thur, sat. anymore would be just pitching it out the window. i would say ya i got lots of water of sus. go with enath, Never got sick off it.!
very blowdy!

My fav is test cyp, but im doing and have done Sustanon (sust) and omna,

those blends ive inj m-w-f 250 each, also threw one in on sundays this past cycle.

Sust-does a body good!!!

last cycle used enanth 500 mg/week up to week 8 and switched to Omnadren 500 mg week for the remaining 4 weeks of cycle. Felt good on omna noticed a lot less waterretention by week 12 . Enanth blow my face up as hell. Everyone thought i was marshmallow man.

i guess u can say "test is test" but result wise Sustanon (sust) is best love the results i think i made better gains on sustanon on my 4th week than on my 10 week cycle of test e the only thing i hated about Sustanon (sust) was that i got sick off it and am still sick but i used vet grade dont know if that was the culprit other than that thumbs up for Sustanon (sust) and test e well i like it cuz i dont get any type of flu on it.

benefit said:
i guess u can say "test is test" but result wise Sustanon (sust) is best love the results i think i made better gains on sustanon on my 4th week than on my 10 week cycle of test e the only thing i hated about Sustanon (sust) was that i got sick off it and am still sick but i used vet grade dont know if that was the culprit other than that thumbs up for Sustanon (sust) and test e well i like it cuz i dont get any type of flu on it.

What do you mean by "sick"? And you said still "sick". Like how. The whole cycle? Are you off now and if so how long have you been off?

well I'm new and have used Sustanon (sust) 250 Karachi and I didn't expect the gains and strength I got from it to be so great. I am sticking to it because I love the results.

I use karachi sus.
inject 3 amps a week on a routine like this monday,wednesday and friday
never had any pain or a flu.you say that its a lie about sus not giving you as much water retention as cypionate or enathate,well you are wrong
sus dont give that much water retention. uff does exactly what I did and I had the same reactions but its different strokes for different folks lots of things may depend on water retention or not...however gains werent off the charts but they were descent nothing to brag about so I guess I would say Sustanon (sust) is overrated slightly as far as gains go.

Back