Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it by TIG

mw101 said:
What do you mean by "sick"? And you said still "sick". Like how. The whole cycle? Are you off now and if so how long have you been off?

i got a form of test flu i guess dunno what it was more of a flem caugh and headaches had it for about 3 to 4 weeks this is the 5th week but its almost gone.

benefit said:
i got a form of test flu i guess dunno what it was more of a flem caugh and headaches had it for about 3 to 4 weeks this is the 5th week but its almost gone.

I dont think that is test flu. Test flu just means that you fell flu lik symptoms aches pains feverish etc. Sounds like you caught a virus or a cold. Its easy to do when "on", cause your immune system is compromised from the gear.

Im currently on Sustanon (sust) and ill say it has kicked in alot faster than enanthate does. It is also painless. Im doing it every 3rd day and so far i am very pleased.

Putting things on paper and real life experience are two different things. I like sust and know many others who do, to say that it is inferior is a pretty bold statement based only on a graph on paper.

Take andriol for example. On paper it looks like a very potent steroid but ask anyone who has tried it, and they will say it is complete shit and a waste of money.

My advice to anyone is to find 2 or 3 drugs that you personally like and stick with what works for you. Just because the guy down the street gets better gains from 500mg cyp than he does 500mg sust does not necessarily mean that you will.

I have tried many compounds and like prop/tren/anavar. And from now on that is what I will use as I know what to expect and love the results.

Champ

If I shoot 2 sus amps my muscle is cripled for three days. One sus and one test e in the same pin and I'm good to go.

I agree that sus has its place but I think its best if you really load it up at the beginining of a cycle.

Have loads of it/ and getting mo. Love the shit 1st 3 weeks begining of cycle go in heavy. worked well for me. will contniue to do so. till it doesn't.

Champ said:
Putting things on paper and real life experience are two different things. I like sust and know many others who do, to say that it is inferior is a pretty bold statement based only on a graph on paper.

Take andriol for example. On paper it looks like a very potent steroid but ask anyone who has tried it, and they will say it is complete shit and a waste of money.

My advice to anyone is to find 2 or 3 drugs that you personally like and stick with what works for you. Just because the guy down the street gets better gains from 500mg cyp than he does 500mg sust does not necessarily mean that you will.

I have tried many compounds and like prop/tren/anavar. And from now on that is what I will use as I know what to expect and love the results.

Champ

AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE TRAINS DIFFERENTLY..I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A STUDY WHERE 2 GUYS RUN 2 DIFFERENT TEST BLENDS, AND TRAIN IDENTICALLY....THE ONLY FACTOR YOU MAY HAVE IS GENETICS THEN...GIVING THAT THEY FOLLOW THE SAME DIET ETC...

E

BawlByaG said:
If I shoot 2 sus amps my muscle is cripled for three days. One sus and one test e in the same pin and I'm good to go.

I agree that sus has its place but I think its best if you really load it up at the beginining of a cycle.

WHY FRONT LOAD IT AT ALL? DOESNT ON USUALLY RUN AN ORAL TO HELP?

E

LAWNSAVER said:
Not all test was created equal. Test is Test is Test. As much as this is true we are speaking about raw test or de esterified test. We are not talking about ester bound test.

The purpose when injecting is to do so to keep blood plasma levels as stable and at peak for as long as possible, now we cannot do this with sustanon unless it is injected every other day. If I were to draw a graph on the time release of sustanon it would have Highs & Lows (Ups & Downs). Now the average newbie does not wish to inject on an every other day basis and he certainly doesnt wish to be using that much test for a first or second cycle either. In order to keep blood plasma levels stable and reach a peak as quickly as possible you would have to go about front loading. Again something that should not really be done with sustanon.

I have read sustanon causes less water retention, sustanon causes less chance of getting gyno and less sides overall. This is not true one bit.

250mgs of sust or 250mgs of enanthate?

Enanthate contains more raw test than the mixture in sust.

Did I forget to mention the sust flu? The long build up of this? The long duration it takes to leave the body due to the decanoate ester?

Now before I start writing a book on this I want a serious discussion with all you sust lovers

Peace

I don't know about all that noise. But THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TEST FLU!!! I will call bullshit on this one a million times. The so-called "FLU" is from the too much BA , BB or both!!! NOTHING TO DO WITH TEST OR IT'S ESTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The other variable is individual tolerance to them. Can this ignorance please die once and forever?

The ONLY reason sustanon hits any quicker has only to do with the propionate ester. NO OTHER REASON!
Lawnsaver you've been on the fucking boards for awhile. What the fuck's up with you not knowing better?

Last edited:
I get the flu no matter what I take, its a bitch isnt it!

I have always been a believer in test en. Ive always had great results off it.
Just decided for a change onto Sustanon (sust), the same with deca havnt used it for nearly 4years now.

Cant wait to start, but ive got a good feeling bout this sust though. grow grow grow.......

My training buddies are fucking huge and guess what. yep they use sust

I stack Sus and Enant.Always!
500 Sus/w
500 Ena/w

Try once!You will be junky.

I got great gains from Sustanon and Enenthate combo in 6 weeks;
500 Sus
500 Ent
Try it once please :rockband:

massive said:
My training buddies are fucking huge and guess what. yep they use sust

Nobody said you wouldnt get big off it. Youre missing the point of this whole thread. Unstable blood plasma levels lead to higher occurrences of side effects amongst other things so Sustanon (sust) is just not the best choice out of esterfied tests.

stable blood levels being necessary is a myth anyway, i don't see why people worry about it, aparrt from reducing SOME sides there's no advantage to stable blood levels

Currently on 250mg Sustanon (sust) X 2wk along with eq and var and I must say all is going very well. Test E gives me elevated bp, red puffy face and bloat. I'm sure the eq and var helps but...I vote for sust!

I'm glad we don't have the full text of the original post here but I'm going to debunk it anyway.

Everybody who has been around a while has read the post where the authors explain why they think most of the test in Sustanon (sust) somehow is wasted. Unfortunately it sounds like it makes great sense. However, no offense to the authors, it is completely wrong! Utter nonsense! Its sad that so many people have been mislead and confused by the faulty logic that went into it.

Just think about it folks. The authors, while they surely meant well, are working on a faulty premise. Somehow they got it in their heads that you can inject short esters of test into your body, and the body won't "get" the test attached to those esters. If someone can explain to me how that it possible, then the post is entirely valid and I will eat my own shit.

If you really think about it you'll have to agree. You simply can't inject testosterone and think that it won't work in your body, no matter what ester or combination of esters is attached to it.

Here's a quote from that post:

"Lets take each ester and see how long they will stay active in the body. 30mg of prop--Prop needs to be injected at least every other day to get the full benifits of the test. I think every third day is a little too long to wait, although some people may disagree. Now lets say you are doing a prop only cycle and injecting 30mg twice a week. You can see already that is a waste of gear. If you inject 30mg of prop twice a week you are totally wasting your time. You will NOT grow off of this, so you can basically take sus and knock it down to 220mg an amp if you are injecting once or twice a week."

You don't inject prop every third day or more often in order to "get the full benefits of the test" - you're going to get all the test whether you like it or not. However, it does make sense to shoot short esters frequently because it is a good idea to keep your blood levels of destrified test somewhat stable rather than having them roller coaster.

I agree that shooting 30 mgs. of prop only each week is a waste of time, BUT THAT ISN'T WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU SHOOT SUSTENON! The 30 mgs. of prop in each ml. of Sustanon (sust) is used by the body, and the other esters are also being used at the same time! The 30 mgs. of prop doesn't just "disappear" and there is absolutely no reason why we should ignore it and "knock it down to 220 mg. an amp. No matter how often we inject it, the body HAS to use it.

In fact, the whole idea behind sustenon is that the short esters do their work quickly - allowing the blood levels of destrified test to get up high so the test can start working (not magically disappearing). Then, the longer esters release slowly, keeping the blood levels relatively high until the next injection - which for our purposes should probably be no longer than a week away because it does make sense to seek to keep blood levels of destrified test somewhat stable. However, for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) purposes, it would be acceptable to wait for 2 weeks or perhaps even longer.

Back