Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it by TIG

My 1st cycle was 250 Sust+ 200 Deca EW for 8 weeks and I loved it. I gained about 22 lbs and post cycle therapy (pct)'ed with clomid + nolva for 2 weeks and lost about 4-5 lbs.
I'm gonna do the same cycle again next year but I'll go 10 weeks instead of 8. post cycle therapy (pct) as usual for 30 days.

I suggest U run the Sust for 16 weeks and the Deca for 14 weeks this time.
Something like this :
Sustanon 500mgs/week for 16 weeks.
Deca 400mgs/week for 14 weeks.
Imo, for a second cycle, the dosage and duration of the cycle should be ideal and should provide good gains, being Ur first cycle was half of this one. That's just my opinion though.

Friday was the 8th day into my Sust run so I stepped onto the scales just knowing that from what I was seeing in the mirrow I must have gained 10lbs., well I don't think I gained a pound, but that's ok cause I know what I am seeing is real. I just cant explain it, or maybe the scales are bad. I should have taken mesurements before I started because I know for a fact that I have swoll since I started the run!!! The only other thing I could think of is the old saying that I dont know is true or not, but I've heard that muscle has memory? Could it be I am seeing things or imagining things? Anybody got anything on this one?

test e+sust

I like the Sustanone, enanthate mix. I do 2 amps of test enanthate iran on sunday, and then 2 amps of sustanone karachi tuesday and friday. Great gains, anyone els used this copound before?

Currently running my first bottle of Sust at 1/2 ML every 3rd day.

I really don't see how it causes ups and downs since the majority of Sust is composed of Test Decanoate which provides and very slow and steady release of testosterone in your system and so far I feel very stable- no increased sides compared to the same dose of Cyp or Enth. I think every third day is fine with Sust, since you have the PP, ISO and Decanoate esters stabilizing your levels longer, while the prop ester wears off. The prop ester is such a small portion of Sustanon that IMO is nearly insignificant.

Currently running my first bottle of Sust at 1/2 ML every 3rd day.

I really don't see how it causes ups and downs since the majority of Sust is composed of Test Decanoate which provides and very slow and steady release of testosterone in your system and so far I feel very stable- no increased sides compared to the same dose of Cyp or Enth. I think every third day is fine with Sust, since you have the PP, ISO and Decanoate esters stabilizing your levels longer, while the prop ester wears off. The prop ester is such a small portion of Sustanon that IMO is nearly insignificant.

I think its adds to the point of longer esters and more frequent injections also. Sust blend or cyp x 3 days is very close like you said. The problems seem to come in when the longer 1/2 life is treated like some type of time release system and the up and down is still there. There are 2 different TRT threads with like 10 day and a 5 day injection times. Cyp or sust a 10 day injection time is the problem not if its sust or cyp.

I do wonder if the widespread reports of feeling prop more have to deal with the fact is short estered and actually more potent mg/mg compared to long esters, the ester itself or what. The "feeling prop" seems to be a pretty frequent thing from personal reports.

I've posted it a dozen times across the boards but an endocrinologist told me mens lowest daily test level can be 1/2 the morning high. That's a daily fluctuation of possibly 500ng/dL to 250mg/dL. I dont think the prop is really that big if of a deal since sust blends are so heavy towards longer esters in the big picture.

TRT is like a horn or those recorder things from school compared to a guitar or piano note. A constant like an air instrument vs a fluctuation or vibration of a string.

Back