sweating

kilo45

sweating my ass off. i wake up every morning sweating my ass off. my sheets are soaking wet . could this be the test kicking in

dunno - but im on prop/tren and yesterday i soaked my shirt all the way through.
'I had to change and put an undershirt on so it didnt happen again.

so bump

My pillow was a little damp last night, I'm on EQ only does this usually happen with EQ?

Juice puts your body temp up. It can get really unbearable and irratates me no end. Not much you can do about it really though.:mad:

I sweat an unbelievable amount, but like most bros on here it is mostly with tren. I will sweat through a shirt in a bout an hour, with an undershirt on!

Anytime Im on Tren or Winstrol (winny) or Clen, I will literally wake up drenched. There have been times when I have woke up in the middle of the night and had to change the sheets and pillow covers because I just couldnt get back to sleep due to the everything being so damn wet and uncomfortable.

At night I sweat like a beast on test and eq.........my fiance hates it, always soaking all her pillows and sheets..........and she's freezing cause I have the fan on full blast pointed at the bed :D

LMAO....J Steel same shyt that happens with me...

I sweat my balls off, got the ac on full blast, and i look at my gurl and shes under the blankets freezing her balls off...The worst part is when she tries to turn it off on me when im not looking.........

Yeah, was unbearable for me too, I found that if I did cardio in the morning and sweated a shitload, then I was fine for the rest of the day. If I didnt Id be at work just thinking about working out would make me sweat, especially since I deal with medical patients. So it is a must to sweat it out in the morning. I find the more water Im holding directly correlates with sweating so arimidex and the occasional lasix tab if Im really holding water.

Back