Sweet 16 Birthday and treating myself by starting 8 week cycle of 40mg Beastdrol

jpmonty86

Not really....but I I know no one would click on, "another katanadrol/helladrol cycle" thread. :)

So now that you're reading...

So I'll be starting a Katanadrol/Helladrol cycle soon.

Week 1-4
Katanadrol = 400/400/400/400
Helladrol = 100/100/125/125
HCGenerate = 2 caps PreWO, 2 Caps before bed
BCAA's
Fish Oil
N2Guard
Medivin (Multi-Vit)

5-8
Torem (help on the dosage?)
Post Cycle/Unleashed
DAA
BCAA's
Fish Ol
Medivin
HCGenerate = (I run one bottle during the cycle at 4 caps/day which usually lasts me about 38 days so I take them through post cycle therapy (pct) until its out)

So I know I'm running these compounds very short at only 4 weeks, but with only a little over 2 months left in this deployment, its all I have time for, and also why my starting dosages are high instead of tapering them up.

Please critique what I have so far, with money being so tight, you think there is anything I could drop from the cycle ( which is never the case, Im sure I'll probably need more if anything)

And I really wanted to avoid buying 2 bottles of Post Cycle and 2 bottles of Unleashed. Ive noticed if you dose it the way the bottle says you would need to buy 2 bottles if you wanted to run it for a full 30 days. Has anyone only used 1 bottle of each and dosed it for a full 4 weeks successfully? If I could avoid buying the 2 pack of each I might be able to afford forma.

Thanks for readin ya tiny muthafucka's.

Any help is appreciated!

Not really....but I I know no one would click on, "another katanadrol/helladrol cycle" thread. :)

So now that you're reading...

So I'll be starting a Katanadrol/Helladrol cycle soon.

Week 1-4
Katanadrol = 400/400/400/400
Helladrol = 100/100/125/125
HCGenerate = 2 caps PreWO, 2 Caps before bed
BCAA's
Fish Oil
N2Guard
Medivin (Multi-Vit)

5-8
Torem (help on the dosage?)
Post Cycle/Unleashed
DAA
BCAA's
Fish Ol
Medivin
HCGenerate = (I run one bottle during the cycle at 4 caps/day which usually lasts me about 38 days so I take them through post cycle therapy (pct) until its out)

So I know I'm running these compounds very short at only 4 weeks, but with only a little over 2 months left in this deployment, its all I have time for, and also why my starting dosages are high instead of tapering them up.

Please critique what I have so far, with money being so tight, you think there is anything I could drop from the cycle ( which is never the case, Im sure I'll probably need more if anything)

And I really wanted to avoid buying 2 bottles of Post Cycle and 2 bottles of Unleashed. Ive noticed if you dose it the way the bottle says you would need to buy 2 bottles if you wanted to run it for a full 30 days. Has anyone only used 1 bottle of each and dosed it for a full 4 weeks successfully? If I could avoid buying the 2 pack of each I might be able to afford forma.

Thanks for readin ya tiny muthafucka's.

Any help is appreciated!

nice trick... i was just getting ready to talk some serious shit! LOL

bro, honestly, helladrol is not worth running for only 4 weeks... it doesn't even truly kick in until around week 3, whether you are dosing aggressively or not... if anything, switch to beast or something that is better utilized in a 4 week time frame... same goes for katana... 4 weeks is just not going to be worth it... i understand your situation but your wasting money and time... trust me on that... your setup is not bad otherwise, just the length is what's not working here...

torem dosage is 90/60/60/30...

you are fine to run unleashed/post cycle at normal doses throughout...

wait and save til you can do 6 wks.... 6wks is a short cycle man. that above plus 10 wks of tes e is really what you should do.

Just my opinion , but if your really 16 then your still a virgin and this is the wrong way to get brokin in . Forget the prohormones and the other wannabe junk out there .Keep bodybuilding natural for 8-10 years more then go on real cycles if you have maxed out your natty and your still wanting more . I started BB at 16 too and didnt use gear until I was 27 and ready for it . You''ll get a better foundation for future gains if you put in the natural training . ~Bo

he should be 25..... if hes an 86.

Although my body feels about 52, just turned 26 in March, which makes 2 birthdays in this shithole Afghanistan.

Dylan, thanks for the heads up, I kinda had a feeling it was too short, I was really looking forward to the cycle though, and you did save me about 800 bucks.

Everyone else, thanks, I guess?

Back