Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil

re

bro you said you measured your arms and they were 17"

no way im calling you on this one
14 tops

this was a 5 liner

just be truthful bro and you will get all the help you need without getting flamed

Honestly, IMO, the reason that it hit a nerve is because so many people who have nothing but "media" exposure to AAS seem to have the impression that using steroids is like cheating. Getting an awsome body with out working for it.

99.999% of the people on this board know that it is just the oppisite. That in conjunction to using steroids comes a more dedicated, disiplined workout and diet routine. IMO it takes more work and you push your self harder when on steroids than not.

Synthrol oil is the short cut (really bad one) to what most of us get accused of..

IMO...

nothing personal

Nicely put!

Bulknmass, now you've learned that synthol is really really taboo in bb circles. It's the enemy. It really is true that you look horrible with it. Your arms look like bags of shit. (BTW gregg valentino didnt use synthol, he was running 1g test/wk for like 2 years straight and using some other site enhancing product that was steroidal in nature. He could curl really big weights, his arms didnt look like synthol abgs of shit but he still looked terrible).

While I agree with everything intrinsic1 says, I think there's also a little element of gregariousness to explain synthol hatred. We who approve of steroid use tend to feel (consciously or subconsiously) as outcasts, to an extent, so we need an "enemy" that does something much "worse" than what we do in order to make ourselves feel better about using schedule 3 drugs to hit the gym. That is synthol. It's just like how you see a lot of ravers or potheads who hate opiates an talk shit about people who do heroin. They just need an enemy, someone who does something much "worse" than what they do in order to feel like they're not society's prime outcasts. Hating dragon chasers alleviates the guild of being a roller or pothead.

By the way, a great way to add size to your arms would be to start focusing more on your triceps. They look very very undersized, and triceps actually have more growth potential than biceps. Go all out on close grip incline bench press and tate press. Tuck your elbows in during benching (powerlifting style bench) to increase the stress on the triceps, and make up for lost stress on your chest by adding dumbell bench every chest workout.

It does look ok done properly.

But i still wouldn't do it.

It's a great product for bringing up and shaping lagging body parts! If done properly and you follow Big A's protocol, you should see amazing results! I've used it on bis and tris and gained a little of 2" of permanent size once the inflammation subsided!

Back