syntrop new stuff

evochris

hey guys so the side i use just realsed 8 new steroid mixes kinda like sustaplex is made form a x i o and syntrop the one that i am looking at is called eq5hundred wanted to get your guys's thougth on it

Each 10ml Vial contains
200mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
100mg/ml Trenbolone Enanthate
200mg/ml Boldenone Undeclynate

with it having so much in 1 cc im guessing the stuff would burn so would i need to dilute it down or what are your thougths

depends on how much you can take. long estered gear so it should not hurt that much even though its a mix. i'm running a homebrew tren ace test ace mast prop and it only stings a bit. syntrop should be pretty smooth i wouldnt think youd need to dilute it but the only way to know is to get it and take a shot of it and see how you do. glutes first with a mix brew like that to test the waters.

i was thinking of doing ether twice a week or just every three days.. what do you thiknk would be best do u think that tha combonation of gear will produse good gains and if i did need to tone it down how would i do that

haha if it was me...i'd shoot 2mL of the EQ500 2x a week for a total of 4mL. The tren is only 100mg/mL so you need at least 400mg for a solid cycle and EQ is best in high doses,600-800mg/week.

I agree 4ml a week and personally I would add some more Test to the mix. I've looked at those and was thinking of trying them out myself. Make sure and post about how everythings going.

Just reading that little recipe made my ass hurt. I wonder how much BA and other solvents are used to keep it in solution? Well, as the others have suggested, theres only one way to find out.

Poly

i was either going to get this or try the GP boldenone prop i wonder which hurts more haha

let us know - this is what i was gonna try next. i figured just 2ml/week was enough. I was on that site yesterrday checking out the compunds and this one made the most sense.

2mL makes sense SOMEWHAT for the test and the bold. but not really. bold is needed in high doses to be effective and most people go with 400mg/week of Tren E. Thats why I think 4mL is the perfect dose for that gear

I'm starting tjat same blend from syntrop one week from
sunday. 2cc's per week for 12 weeks with 6 weeks if anadrol to start. Can't wait!

hey guys so the side i use just realsed 8 new steroid mixes kinda like sustaplex is made form a x i o and syntrop the one that i am looking at is called eq5hundred wanted to get your guys's thougth on it

Each 10ml Vial contains
200mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
100mg/ml Trenbolone Enanthate
200mg/ml Boldenone Undeclynate

with it having so much in 1 cc im guessing the stuff would burn so would i need to dilute it down or what are your thougths

They clearly state on their website is pain free but you ask people that haven't used it if it hurts.Kinda odd to me but I can say the Syn and Ax products I've used have been smooth as silk.

This blend is the only one I like out of the 8 and the thought of only shooting 3 ml a week is sweet. I'll try to reproduce the combo in a homebrew.It's a cycle in one vial.

so do you guys think that 1 1/2 cc every three days would do ok if my math is right it would put the test at 700 the eq at 700 and the tren at 350.. would be slightly under the 2cc twice a week but can keep levels a bit more stable

so do you guys think that 1 1/2 cc every three days would do ok if my math is right it would put the test at 700 the eq at 700 and the tren at 350.. would be slightly under the 2cc twice a week but can keep levels a bit more stable

Game on! You could keep it simple and rather than every 3 days, just do sun and wed, or mon and fri. Won't make a difference in blood levels.

I went threw 4 X 10mml viles of blend #7 (test blend 450mg/ml) and I was a bit worried first shot thinking the next day id me ruined ...BUT it was fking smoother then some test iv used at only 250mg/ml!!!!
SO i went threw ALL 4X 10ml viles with NO issues out of the norm.

now i want to try the mast/test blend one but i have like 12 viles of sustegen, 4 viles of mastagen200 and 8 sustaplex to go threw still so ill wait till next year to try that out :)

deff havent herd any bad cept one guy that saied he got alot of pain the first few shots but after a couple weeks he posted again saying it stopped and would just be the normal sorness. so i assume whit was just the muscle getting used to it maybe.

LOVE the test blend, less oil more product.
wich is nice when i want 1g ew that like 2.5ml of oil as apossed to 4ml of oil. so i like that idea

Blends are pretty much painless. I have used 1 that contained 600mg per ml and it was painless. They are g2g.

k the only other thing that i am wondering.. i heard a rummer that after u use tren nothing else works as good.. like your body dose not respond to it as well... like i said just a rummer but i know this is the place to go to see if there is any truth behind it. nothing i have read has talked about that at all

Back