syringe/needle web sites ???

Chosa_1

gear web sites ???

HI
does anyone know any good sites where I could buy syrenge-needles ,,,,,,,,these god damn MF ^%$$$&^#$#@!@ I've been kicked out from all the fucknig wallgreens and osco drug stores in my town,,,for trying to buy "3cc 22G 1 1/2 inch gear for (insulin) injections"......:p :p :D :D
and what is Mexican trade name for anadrol.........thank you very much

PS what do you think about my avatar. thats my girl .....shit when we meet she was like 115 pounds(no ass no hips) I made her gain 20 pounds here are the results..................****************************************************THX for the info StoneCold

Last edited:
JRfromTN said:
well the may be a great web site but i gey my syringe w/pins for less than 5.00 w/tax for a dozen

Yea ... but how much does it cost for the strange look they give you.

j/k bro ....

No diabetic in the world uses a 22ga 1 1/2 inch to shoot insulin. That was a clue. Walmart has BD for about $25 for a box of 100. Shop-K0 also has them for about the same price.

I know dude but when they ask me what is it for ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I just wanna punch that fucking geek right in his unibrow.........
I use to buy pins for slin at this one wallmart.This girl use to hook me up but one day her manager caught her and she allmost got fired....
I just tried getpinz.com it wouldn't accept my card (debit)VISA does it have to be a credit card ???

thats funny i jsut tried the same thing, ive used it before with tehm and no biggie, maybee its just not running cause of the holidays right now. i know for a fact im not over my limit or underfunded, and it even remembered my card from the last transaction.

Back