T-bol or D-bol kickstart

workoutfreak078

I have mentioned before that I am starting a 16 week lean bulker in March, consisting of Sust, EQ, and Anavar. I was going to kickstart with D-bol, but then I realized that I am going for solid, lean mass gains, and not an all out bulk where I gain 40lbs, half of it being water weight. I was wondering, is D-bol still good to kick start the cycle with, or should I use T-bol instead?

If I do use D-bol, will the water weight go away once I stop using it, or will it stay until the end of the cycle?

T-bol may be the better choice.

The water weight should go away though during the cycle. You could also run a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to help reduce the bloat.

running tbol atm and like everyone says it's like dbol as far as strength gains... you just don't get bloated from it. better option for what you're doing if you can afford the extra cost.

T-bol imo is the better choice. Results depend heavily on the dosage!!

I suggest 40-60mgs/ed for 6-8 weeks. It is a little pricey, but well worth it.

ya i started at 40mg the first week, then went to 50mg the second week, now i'm at 60mg and it's a sweet spot, for me anyways. i split the dose into two 30mg doses.

T-Bol, love it. Ran it to kickstart several cycles. Only for 1 month at 40mgs at he beg. of several 12 week cycles. No water retention, at least for me. Got very full looking, in all the right places.

Okay, so I guess I will kickstart with T-bol at 60mg ED for 7 weeks. What do you guys think about Axio's Turanaplex? That is their T-bol.

It's GTG, that's what I ran the last time. Usually run Genezas orals, but like I stated Axios T-Bol is GTG and dosed properly.

It's GTG, that's what I ran the last time. Usually run Genezas orals, but like I stated Axios T-Bol is GTG and dosed properly.

Okay, thanks man.

I know Tbol and Anavar are pretty mild but do you think running Tbol for the first 6 weeks and Anavar for the last 8 weeks will be harsh on the liver? Is Milk Thistle required? I hear taking Milk Thistle or Liv 52 can hinder gains, especially on mild orals like the ones I am taking.

anavar is not that worse for liver, other you mention are.

if you plan a bulking cycle, after what you will make a cutting, d-bol is good for this cycle.

if you paln to make lean-muscles cycles, ( while you want to take anavar) ther's no kick-start. 40mg t-bol is enough for 6 weeks.

i sense you want big gains by now, so don't take anavar now, d-bol in this present cycle.

Okay, thanks man.

I know Tbol and Anavar are pretty mild but do you think running Tbol for the first 6 weeks and Anavar for the last 8 weeks will be harsh on the liver? Is Milk Thistle required? I hear taking Milk Thistle or Liv 52 can hinder gains, especially on mild orals like the ones I am taking.

Milk Thistle has never hindered any gains for me, I've heard people state this, but I have never seen it. I wouldn't run Var with this cycle personally. Kane posted good, Why don't U run 40-50mgs/D-bol ed for first 4 weeks and T-bol ed for last 6-8 weeks?? That will work out really well imo.

anavar is not that worse for liver, other you mention are.

if you plan a bulking cycle, after what you will make a cutting, d-bol is good for this cycle.

if you paln to make lean-muscles cycles, ( while you want to take anavar) ther's no kick-start. 40mg t-bol is enough for 6 weeks.

i sense you want big gains by now, so don't take anavar now, d-bol in this present cycle.

Milk Thistle has never hindered any gains for me, I've heard people state this, but I have never seen it. I wouldn't run Var with this cycle personally. Kane posted good, Why don't U run 40-50mgs/D-bol ed for first 4 weeks and T-bol ed for last 6-8 weeks?? That will work out really well imo.

Well, I'm not going after massive gains. As I said before, I'd rather not gain 40lbs (even though it would be cool for the two weeks I get to hold onto it) and lose half of it a month later because it was mostly water weight. For this cycle, I am going for rock hard solid, lean mass gains. I also only do one cycle a year, so I will not be doing a bulking cycle, then a cutting cycle. This is another reason why I am doing a lean bulk.

I heard Tbol was good to end with as well, but I already bought the Anavar a couple of months ago so I might as well use it. Kane, are you saying that a kickstart is bad for a lean bulker? If so, why?

Why don't U run 40-50mgs/D-bol ed for first 4 weeks and T-bol ed for last 6-8 weeks?? That will work out really well imo.

Too many weeks of liver abuse with that amount of orals. Do 4 weeks at the beginning of cycle.

Depending on what UGL sus you are using , that will kick in within 3-7 days. The same length of time d-bol or t-bol will take. So in my opinion I would just drop the orals. Just my opinion.
And if it's Axio sustaplex , the props in there are higher dosed than a HG sus. So you'd be set.

Depending on what UGL sus you are using , that will kick in within 3-7 days. The same length of time d-bol or t-bol will take. So in my opinion I would just drop the orals. Just my opinion.
And if it's Axio sustaplex , the props in there are higher dosed than a HG sus. So you'd be set.

Actually, I am using Pharm grade Sust. Organon all the way baby. I am only injecting 2x a week so I am not going to take advantage of the short esters, so it should take longer than 3 - 7 days. I could be wrong though. The Tbol doesn't have to be used as a kickstart anyways, it would be nice to take advantage of its effects.

Back