T3 and Clen together

Powerhouse9

How are you guys running a cycle of these 2 together. I don't want to over do it, do ya think clen every other 2 weeks. T3 for 6 weeks at 25mcgs a day. And clen at .08 a day with it? Need insite, I plan on doing this very soon with some winstrol tabs at 40mg a day.

Big bump from page 6.

I'm interested as well. Just ordered a small amount of Tiromel which will be stacked with test and clen for a simple cutter.

If I'm not mistaken BA69 said something about using clen longer than 2 weeks when stacked with T3. I can't seem to find that post (EF) and I pulled this from my memory so I could be wrong, but needless to say I'm very interested in further information on the subject.

//GeneticallyChallenged

Ps. Yes, I know. Taurine and Ketotifen will aid, I'm just interested in the T3 + clen combo since Taurine is quite expensive here. :)

clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is your best bet. Clen works on the beta receptors, and there is a definite down regulation around the 2 weeks mark, I even stop feeling the sides as well. As for t3, I would suggest 6 weeks, but ramp it up starting at 12.5mcg, work your way up to say 75mcg, then back down to 12.5. I did this, but over a 12 week period and didnt have any sort of thyroid rebound

needsize said:
clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off is your best bet. Clen works on the beta receptors, and there is a definite down regulation around the 2 weeks mark, I even stop feeling the sides as well. As for t3, I would suggest 6 weeks, but ramp it up starting at 12.5mcg, work your way up to say 75mcg, then back down to 12.5. I did this, but over a 12 week period and didnt have any sort of thyroid rebound
bump good advice and i will add on the 2 weeks of clen use a eca stack

I really dont like the idea of taking T3 without using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) because i you overdue it just alittle bit it can become very catabolic.

I was using PT clen, which was so strong that it kept me up at night if I took it any later than noon. So I started with 50mcg first thing in the morning, and worked my way up to 100mcg per day, all first thing

If you're asking me I haven't started yet (with the T3) but I have ran clen for the past two weeks at 100mcg ED. I will take two weeks off and wait for my T3 to be shipped. All I know is that I won't exceed 100mcg Clen ED and 50mcg T3 ED, that's all. It will be stacked with 500mg test (ICN).

I might try something like 60-80mcg Clen and 12,5-25mcg T3 to start off with and work my way up. I haven't used this combo before but it's supposed to work miracles, we'll see I quess. 100mcg of Clen makes my ticker tick like nothing I've ever felt and the T3 will most likely do the same, I just want to play it safe.

When I do start I will take it all on an empty stomach and head straight for the threadmill for a good 30 minute walk. I see no point in spacing out the dosages during the day.

Posted by BA69 on elite,
"T3 on the other hand increases receptors in brown adipose tissue by as much 500% (clen's main effect are on brown adipose tissue) so the combination is simply amazing(VERY strong)"

If you're just dieting, why do 500mg/wk of Test? I would think 200mg/wk would be enough to keep nitrogen balance shifted in the right direction (as long as you're eating enough protein).

Just a thought. I know their seem to be plenty of people that think they need a gram a week of test prop to lose 2 lbs for some reason...

DTOX said:
If you're just dieting, why do 500mg/wk of Test? I would think 200mg/wk would be enough to keep nitrogen balance shifted in the right direction (as long as you're eating enough protein).

Just a thought. I know their seem to be plenty of people that think they need a gram a week of test prop to lose 2 lbs for some reason...

Well, since there has been so much talk about underdosed/faked ICN amps I thought I would use 2 amps per week of the 2113 **** **** (can't remember the rest of the numbers) batch while trying to cut, just to see if it's the real deal. I don't want to be sitting on several hundred fake ICN amps.
It might give 250mg/week a try, as soon as I know I got the real deal. Third week starting tomorrow.

Peace

Back