T400 - Sustanon250- reforvit how should I take all this?

want2Bbig

First off my stats:

6'0''
185lbs
35yrs old

I want to put about 20-25lbs on and that is all.

I have currently taken sust250 I have given myself 7 shots one per week.

I now have T400 and rreforvit 25mg. How should I introduce this into my cycle?

Please help

First.....how many cycles have you done? and 1 amp of Sus 250 per week is not enough...

This is my very first cycle. I have put on about 10lbs off the first 7 shots but I am at a dead end of gaining weight right now. I was just informed that I should be doing at least 2 shots of Sustanon (sust) a week. I have 7 bottles of Sustanon (sust) left. What do you think???

There isn't that much that you could do now........You must be on week 7 right now.....
I would just finish the cycle off like it is now....3 more shots would put you at 10 week cycle and save the rest for your next one....

Try to up your calories but I think it's too late to add to your cycle now....especially since it's your first one.

If it was me, I'd add 1 shot of T-400/week and 25mgs dbol/day along with the 1 sust/week, But jyzza is probably right, quit your cycle now and take about 6-8 weeks off, then start again. Probably won't take long to recover because of the low dose.

Sorry you answered my question before I got to ask it.

Is it ok to just go ahead and start the T400 and reforvit since I did a low dose of SUST?

I would do as jyzza stated; finish of this cycle with just the Sustanon (sust), then do your post-cycle meds, get recovered and in another 6-8 weeks, do a proper cycle.

You basically shut down your own system with the low dose of Test. Make sure you have the proper post cycle recovery items when you come off. (ie clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) etc)

This might piss some people off, but if you don't have any clomid, I woudn't come off untill you get some. I don't see much risk in piggybacking the reforvit and the T-400.

I know you probably heard it before, but T-400 sucks big time. I know it's probably cheap which makes it attractive, not to mention the strength of the dose, but the stuff is shit. The pain of injection is only the half of it. Checked lot #'s and all, never made very good gains off cycle. Waste of $, waste of time

Back