Taking GH year around or takin time off?

Bullfx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Implannin to take 3 months of AS to recover.. and then go back on for another 8-9 months... now wondering if its a good idea to keep runnin GH during the off time or is it better to stay on it?

Reason i ask is cause i dont wana loss gains but at the same time i dont wana wast money since i know i cant make much gains on gh only...

any input?

Yea bull I've been off for about six weeks now and I am still running GH. I have not lost any size and I feel I am recovering very well. Stay on it in my opinion.

thanks guys, ya i was also thinking of cycling it with IGF1 ... i ran igf1 once before and really enjoyed it...

LS, SC, Johnny, and the Doc are GH junkies........it's a sad day indeed!:D

i heard that prolonged usage of gh causes a type of glucose intolerance and/or diabetes.

has anyone else any more info on this?

I will not take GH fore 7 days a week because of that!! I also supp with ALA, CLA, and Green Tea!! I believe tins lowers my insulin resistence!

Is it possible?? Yes!! Just take the proper precautions!!

ala and efa's should be fine (fish oils/flax/udo's) along with properly timed macronutrient timing (carbs PWO) and avoiding CRAP food and sugars ........;)

Back