tanning and bacne

mabusincarnate

emaciated
i started a 500mg/week test e cycle a week ago. i'm already starting to feel a few pimples starting to form.

does tanning help minimize pimples, along with the standard washing and creams?

it's summer time and i want to be able to take my shirt off without people knowing why i have bigger muscles than they do.

It's not going to be the cure all/end all, but it certainly helps by drying things up.

Tanning, showering multiple times per day, and topical antibiotic ointments work for me.

Internal antibiotics such as tetracycline, doxycycline, or minocycline would be the next logical step if the above doesn't work.

Accutane would be a last resort.

Have you broken out considerably on previous cycles? If so, tanning isn't going to be all that helpful. On the other hand, if your acne has been of the mild/moderate variety, you'll probably be able to notice a significant difference.

HHM is right.

One thing that would help tho would be swimming, the chlorine would dry the acne up....

Theoretically, it works short-time, but makes your skin more susceptible afterwards.
Practically, it's my nr1 tool against bacne. My only tool actually.

i got it pretty bad on my last cycle. i still have little scars on my shoulders. i even got it pretty bad on my face.

i have some antibiotic cream. i'll keep using it, start swimming, and tan a few times per week.

thanks!

For me, tanning didn't do too much but it helped hide it more. It did seem to shorten their lifespans though.

outlawtas2 said:
For me, tanning didn't do too much but it helped hide it more. It did seem to shorten their lifespans though.
Tanning daily for 2 weeks gets rid of the most permanent acne for me.

what about getting a massage? does anyone ever get them? it's only $40 if i get one once a month. i think i might, even if it has no effect on bacne. i feel bad for the bitch who has to rub my nasty pimples though.

mabusincarnate said:
what about getting a massage? does anyone ever get them? it's only $40 if i get one once a month. i think i might, even if it has no effect on bacne. i feel bad for the bitch who has to rub my nasty pimples though.

Full service AMP

tanning is amazing for my acne especially if you get a really light burn, it really knocks out zits and covers redness.

mabusincarnate said:
Massage therapists usually use oils that would make the problem worse.

Acutane is hard core, I don;t know where you live but ocean or salt water helps me along with tanning.

don't use "lava" soap....that shit fucking torn my face apart once as i was trying to get some grease/oil off....don't use anything that harsh on you skin...no good

Aczech said:
don't use "lava" soap....that shit fucking torn my face apart once as i was trying to get some grease/oil off....don't use anything that harsh on you skin...no good

what kind of douche do you guys use? can you recommend a brand that isn't too harsh?

Back