Technical t3 usage question.

Doc Banner said:
very true....

BTW, I agree with techchemy (either that or he just agrees with me ;) ) that going up much over 75mcg isn't going to provide a whole lot of additional benefits. Going up to 50-75 for as long as your planning to should be enough to get anyone lean provided diet and cardio are where they need to be. And that you don't have a real metabolic problem.

I have never had my thyroid tested mid-t3 cycle, but I would imagine it is as shut down as at the completion (very low) and the theraputic dose to maintain normal thyroid function is 50-75mcg a day. I don't see why you wouldn't want to go to at least 100mcg/day to make it worth it.

Deadlift said:
I have never had my thyroid tested mid-t3 cycle, but I would imagine it is as shut down as at the completion (very low) and the theraputic dose to maintain normal thyroid function is 50-75mcg a day. I don't see why you wouldn't want to go to at least 100mcg/day to make it worth it.

Where in the world are you getting your numbers?

From what I've read most people that actually have hypothyroidism are treated with 25mcg-50mcg.

Re: my anabolics are like this

minitor2 said:
75mgs tren ED
100 mgs prop ED
100 mgs EQ ED
50mgs Winstrol (winny) ED
1 omnadren EW (had a few laying around figured id throw them in there for the hell of it)................
i understand the tren, prop, and Winstrol (winny) ED...but why the EQ ED?...is it b/c your EQ is the 50mg/ml...that is the only reason i can think of, b/c of EQ having such a long half-life and all....:afro:

na bro its because

im using Blue Diamond Labs tren/prop/eq 75/100/100mgs so its 1cc ed for 700 mgs a week plus i add 1 cc a week of EQL EQ at 400mgs/ml for a total of 1100mgs of eq a week.

minitor2

yeah lets hope

it all comes out the way i planned it. i have a pretty shitty before pic so i want to make a really drastic after pic, when i add some real t3 it will make all the difference in the world i know it.

minitor2

Back