Tendonitis or tear in muscle? Supplements?

REST.

If you have an inflammation in the tendon you need to rest it in order for it to heal. Take some time off from the gym to heal up. Everyone gets injuries whether big or small. I've tweaked my back once or twice on deads. The smart people take some time to heal. The others try and work through it aggravating it more and turning it into a nagging chronic injury that won't go away.

Ditto a little Rest. I had a similar situation... mine was a ruptured ligament/tendon. Keep taking the supp's, get a brace or wrap to support and excell healing, but most importantly, take some time off. It wasn't until I rested a bit that it started to heal. Like a hard ass I kept working through it saying "it will get better, no pain no gain" until one day it gave out... I took a week off, kept on the brace when I got back and went very light for a few weeks. Back to normal!

as a former competitive baseball player who has dealt with elbow troubles for the majority of my adult life, you have tendinitis which calls for an anti-inflammatory and rest (a good 2 weeks and you'll start to feel better)... if you tore something you would know

Can't agree more on the rest. I found that when it starts to feel better, take more time off. I have thought things were healed up and went back to full workouts only to have those nagging injuries come back. It's always a good idea to take a week off to heal up now and then, so what's one more additional week. Take two weeks, and if you still want to do something, hit the leg machines.

I cant believe nobody in here tells the man to start shooting som HGH that shit will heal and strengthen a tendon like a mofo ! One of my friends is a football player and he completely tore his achilles tendon. The doctor told him to rest and wait for 7-8 months.
He did some HGH, 6 iu a day and he was back in business in 8 weeks.

Is this site not at steroid forum or did I get something wrong ???

hgh is expensive maybe hes poor? not to mention you dont just take a drug because you can. all he needs to do is rest and workout lightly to get the blood flowing and eat healthy and hell be back in no time.

Back