Test Cyp 16 weeks, maybe 20 ;-)

fugazee

Support the troops!!!
Finally time to get down to business. This is what I will be starting on monday 4/6 and ending July 26.

Currently 30yrs 6' 238-241, 18%bf. I have a solid upper and lower body, a little puggy in the middle and lower back. I have long limbs, bis are long and chest is wide and broad shoulders

wk 1-16 Test Cyp 250/ew (Maybe 20wks)
12.5mg aromasin throughout and into pct
Clomid 50mg/ed 7 days after last shot for 30 days
120mcg clen of and on

I am on a 3 day lift split push/pull:
Tuesday-chest,tri's,delts
bb bench
db incline
db fly
military press
cable tri pushdown

Wednesday-back,bi's
one arm row
dead lift
lat pulldown
db curl
hammer curl

Saturday-legs
squat, smith machine
calf raise

I will be doing stretches as well after each set. About half way through I would like to see about switching routines, like have a push a,b, and c switching every time just to mix it up.

I eat around 3000 cals/ed, pretty clean as well. 2-3 shakes per day at 50 gm protein each. Lots of chicken, pastas, love stir-fry, cottage cheese, nuts, greens, fruits-apples,bananas, kiwis. Not super clean but the best I can do. I get around 8hrs ed in sleep. Sometimes less, I have a 11 month old boy.

My goals are to add lean muscle and drop a few % in bf. I really want to work on my chest. Push it out a bit and shape it a little more than it is. I feel my bis tris and delts shadow my chest.

I will be pinning on Monday and Thursday. I will be adding journal entries every couple/few days and I will be pretty candid in hopes of getting advice and guidance through what hopefully will be a successful cycle.

Peace!

Last edited:
30, was in the military and ran test cycles during my time, got out in 2004. Military stats: 215-220 15%bf. Lost a lot of it because I was not educated on proper post cycle therapy (pct) technique back then

Did my first pin today. 125mg right lower quad. Took a while to draw but went in smooth, no pain, perfect shot. Messaged for about 5 minutes and it feels great.

Tomorrows lift day
chest,tri's,delts
bb bench
db incline
db fly
military press
cable tri pushdown

I will post every couple/few days. I am very excited about this venture...
Thinking about adding another delt exercise...

I felt like I needed to lift or do something this weekend. I am lifting on Tue Wed and Fri. Then I have the weekend-Mon off. I guess this will be my rest days, or cardio.

I had a not so great workout today. I felt tired and lethargic. I got a pre workout supplement today. Animal Pump, Article Details

Hopefully this will give me a blast/energy when I lift.
Tomorrow I have Jury Duty so I will have to lift in the evening, sux. Im a morning guy.

Peace

Day 9

Had a great workout today. Started taking Animal Pump pre workout and I had a great one. Felt great, hit my back hard and got a good pump as well as my bi's. Had good energy throughout the workout. I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks, I should start to feel the test soon. 125mg tomorrow. Friday legs. Will start clen at 120mg on Monday and go 2 wk/on 2wk/off throughout the cycle.

Does anyone think taking Animal Pump pre workout and clen would be okay?

Peace

Day 10

Pinned 125mg test cyp in upper left quad. Again, perfect pin. Silky smooth, but it does take a bit to draw with 25g I am using. Maybe I will get a bigger gauge to draw. A little sore from yesterdays workout. I rocked my back like I have never done. I think I am experiancing a little placibo effect because I feel like I am Arnie in the gym. A few more weeks and Ill be loving it Im sure.
Tomorrow is legs,

squats, calf raises, stiff leg deads

Peace

Day 11

Leg day yesterday and boy am I feeling it today. This week is workout B:

Leg press
2xwarmups
180x10, 210x8, 270x6
I could have pushed a bit more weight but I was feeling it in my knees

Alternating standing ham curls
(started doing lying ham curls but had to stop because of sharp pain in my left ham and back of knee, so I switched to standing calf curl)
2xwarmup
30x10, 50x8, 60x4

Sitting calf roll
2xwarmup
210x10, 250x8, 260x3
the last set ended up been short because I started cramping.

I ended each excercise with dc stretches. I could not hold for as long as those guys talk about, burns like hell, but Im sure I will wee the benifits so its all good.

cardio, low intens bike for 20min

I will be resting the whole weekend which I need. I really hit it hard this week. I will be starting back on workout C come Tuesday.

Pin sites feel good, not sore at all.

Peace

Pinned 125mg test cyp this morning in the left delt. I must be doing a pretty good job jabbin because I feel no pain and it is not sore. I am hitting it hard tomorrow so gonna get some sleep

Peace

Had a pretty good workout today. But I must say, my left delt was very sore, I presume from the injection yesterday. There is no bruising around the site but it is tender. It did hinder my lifting today. Also, felt some pain deep in my left shoulder, rotator area, I have to watch that. This is what today looked like:
Workout A
Chest
Incline smith
Warm up 2x -135x10;
185x6, 205x2, 155x8

Hammer strength incline (Each arm is 8lbs)
Warm up- 53x12, 53x10
78x7, 78x6, 88x3, 53x6,3,1 RP

Delts
Smith shoulder press (all weight does not include weight assisted smith bar)
Warm up-2x 40x10
60x9, 80x4, 60x6, 40x6,2,1 RP

DB lateral raises
15x6,15x1
Had to stop due to sharp pain in left shoulder, thinking around rotator cuff. Will have to try new exercise and see what works.

EZ Bar skull crushers
Warm up 2x 25x10 (weight of the EZ bar)
35x8, 35x4, 25x8

By the time the skull crushers came about, I was dead. Could barely lift my arms. Nice feeling.

20 Minutes on bike, did not even feel like going that long but forced my self.

A few questions:
What does the smith bar weigh? It is assisted and does not feel like the standard 45lbs bench bar.
Is it okay to just do cardio, 20 min or so, on the days that I lift? Or should I be adding another day devoted to just cardio?

I will be posting my full lift routine including all variations (workout ABC) in the training section. I would appreciate those of you who are more experienced in the "lifting/routine" knowledge to check it out and see if I'm on the right track. I am a few weeks into this routine and want to make sure I'm g2g.

Thanks all

Last edited:
Didn't have a good lift day today. I had to cut it short. I woke up this morning feeling like shit. I have a nasty cough, sneezing, and overall feel like shit. I have a cold Im sure. I still went to the gym and did my back but felt week. I finished Dead lift and hammer strength lat pulls, not as much as I could have. I started feeling worse so I skipped Bi's. I will do bi's on Friday with legs.

Another jab tomorrow, maybe I feel like shit because of the test. Everyone talks about test flu, what about test cold, Ha!
Peace

It has been a while but I thought I would give an update. I pinned this morning and it felt great. I am noticing more facial hair than normal and a little more oily skin. This is the start of the fourth week. I am looking forward to an increase in strength ans size comming up soon. I am hitting it hard tomorrow. Will update soon

4/28 4/29

4/28- 7th injection
test c 125mg left thigh
clen 40 mcg

No workout

4/29
clen 80 mcg

Today was back and bi's. I dont know if was the clen I started but I feel so much stronger today. I think the test cyp is starting to kick in. Today I did lat pull down and sitting cable pull. No bi's today, I felt a good pump in the bi;s just from the back movements. 20 min cardio, low intensity.

I am off tomorrow and hitting up legs on Friday. I think I might change up my lift routine so I can get more chest in in a week. I have been looking at what Mikea posted in the lifting section for Dlove, I might try something like that. We will see

So Cali. Shit your livin the life fugazee. Ever hit the pot shops? Im guessin not you said you were in the military usually you guys just tear up the drinks. Ive never seen anyone drink like USMC. Man to be able to flash a marijuana medical card and buy any incredible nug known to man is wild. Gotta love the govenator Arnie S. Dude thank god i dont live there and or cant get weed here my training would be shot. Tell me about the shops there? I hear anyone can get a card? Anyway,

I was reading your press day. Im thinkin you might see more growth combining those 2 incline press exercises into one. Just do more sets with one. You mentioned before you like the smith cause you dont have a spotter. Just set the pins in the power rack if you bottom out. You will benefit more in the rack. You asked about the weight of the bar on the smith. I beleive it's 0 it's pretty much a glider. You could do DB instead too. My brother loves the smith I always try gettin him away from it but it's like he's hooked. 2nd ? was cardio. You can do moderate cardio after your lifts but hit your lifts so fuckin hard you dont want to or cant and do it on off days instead. 3 lift days 3 cardio days works great. Post up your split like you mentioned maybe we could help with it?

Last edited:
So Cali. Shit your livin the life fugazee. Ever hit the pot shops? Im guessin not you said you were in the military usually you guys just tear up the drinks. Ive never seen anyone drink like USMC. Man to be able to flash a marijuana medical card and buy any incredible nug known to man is wild. Gotta love the govenator Arnie S. Dude thank god i dont live there and or cant get weed here my training would be shot. Tell me about the shops there? I hear anyone can get a card? Anyway,

I was reading your press day. Im thinkin you might see more growth combining those 2 incline press exercises into one. Just do more sets with one. You mentioned before you like the smith cause you dont have a spotter. Just set the pins in the power rack if you bottom out. You will benefit more in the rack. You asked about the weight of the bar on the smith. I beleive it's 0 it's pretty much a glider. You could do DB instead too. My brother loves the smith I always try gettin him away from it but it's like he's hooked. 2nd ? was cardio. You can do moderate cardio after your lifts but hit your lifts so fuckin hard you dont want to or cant and do it on off days instead. 3 lift days 3 cardio days works great. Post up your split like you mentioned maybe we could help with it?

Dlove, anyone can get a card out here. I dont smoke, but I know guys here who walk into their docs and say they have the jitters because they are nervious, BAM- heres your card now go get the finest afgan cush out there. Crazy bro...

Anyway, after taking a look and talking with mike and dlove, here is my new split:

Mon- Rest
Tue- Chest
Db incline press- 5 warm-up sets, 2x 5/3 heavy rep leave 1 in the tank
Dips 3x10
Db shoulder press- 3-4x10
Lat Pull downs 3-4x10
Wed- Legs
Squat- 5 warm-up sets, 2x 5/3 heavy rep leave 1 in the tank
Pull throughs- 3-4x10
DB rows- 3-4x10
Abs-3x20
Thu-Rest
Fri-Chest
Db incline press- 5 warm-up sets, 2x 5/3 heavy rep leave 1 in the tank
Dips 3x10
Db shoulder press- 3-4x10
Lat Pull downs 3-4x10
Sat/Sun-Rest

Next week, 2 legs 1 chest

Am I getting this right guys? Please add anything else that might help...
Peace

Yo Fug!

Looking at your training days again and because you loose 1days rest between the working days, you migth want to(at least to begin with) do fridays workout in a hypetrohy manner, so that would mean after warmup 3-4working sets of 12-15reps each exercise, going NO WHERE near failure, at least a good 3reps in tank.

DB are not the greatest for ME work, for the simple fact that its very hard to progress with them every week, because normally DB`s at gyms go up atleast 5pounds per DB, so that would mean a 10pound increase every week which is asking a lot in the longer run.

Warmups, use as many sets to get you ready as you need, just make sure that you do atleast 5, and the stronger you get anyways, the more warmups your gonna need, after all, somebody who benches 250pounds is gonna need less warming up then somebody whos benching 500pounds. Just go by feel.

The thing about this program(and why many will not see results with it) is because the ME work really needs to be BALLS TO THE WALL, i cant stress that enough, and i say this because if your gonna do it then take the dips away because they will be going over the top.

How about incline/decline barbell presses, and then some flyes instead of the dips?

Just some food for thougth buddy!

Hey mike, I hear what you are saying about balls to the wall. That is exactly what ME means to me. I will replace db press with incline and dips with db flys. You say incline/decline, should I switch it up weekly or pick one? I like incline... So everything else looks good then?

I start the new routine tuesday...

Well the 14th state just decriminalized the herb, once it goes federal and all states go legal could you imagine the refundable tax profits for the government. It would be one step into getting us out of this global recession all thanks to a plant. Cali started a great thing. Fuck juice should definitely be legal to that pisses me off like no other. Although technically it is for us old men over 31, ill explain that later their called life extension clinics just pricey as hell but strong as hell gear.
Your new split looks really good. I still cant talk you into trying the power rack though? It is kinda difficult to get an pinpoint reading on your strength w/o using the BB. Im wondering about starting one of your days out with heavy BB rows or preferably DL's. Not to confuse things it's just BB exercises really are the real deal. DB's are great for isolating the muscles and assistance work but not sure bout them for nice dense muscle. Mike is right on the dips they can be real taxing might tear up the shoulders a little.

D- how would you tweek my split? I am open to anything right about now. btw, I love deadlifts...
I am no longer doing dips, tool those out and added flys instead

Back