Test Cyp 16 weeks, maybe 20 ;-)

You love deadlifts man you are on the right track to building big everything arms legs and back

You said your open to anything and willing to follow instruction thats key your making a good step already. Bro ive been trying my own way for yrs. and yeah ive made some decent gains but i have not accomplished my goals so i asked myself what am i not doing. couldn't really fiqure it out cause when dedicated i blow up pretty well but always peak out. not gaining much strength has been my only problem. so I found a powerlifter on the board here, and he helps out tremendously. nobody knows more about getting stronger than powerlifters. now im realizing that getting stronger means getting leaner bigger and more dense muscle mass.
If I were you I would just pick one of the routines in the 3 day programs and give the routine a couple nice rotations and then see where your at.

Cool thanks bro. I am excited to see where this goes. Dead lifts, when should I work them in?

Ill be hitting the gym in a few hours, this is how it's looking:
bb incline press- 5 warm-up sets, 2x 5/3 heavy rep leave 1 in the tank
db flys 3x10
Db shoulder press- 3-4x10
Lat Pull downs 3-4x10

try to do some cardio, low intensity of course...

Go ahead and change the assistance exercise every week if you wish, the purpose of the assistance work is to assist the weak links and should be chosen accordingly.

Deadlifts you can do after squats as assistance work, keeping the weigth and reps at assistance level.

Have you got a training partner or how are you gonna do your mainmoves? In a powerrack?

Have you got a training partner or how are you gonna do your mainmoves? In a powerrack?

I do not have a partner so yeah, I will have to start to get used to the powerrack. I have not utilized it yeat but I better get used to it...

Thanks for all that mike. I love deads and I will work that as well as pull threws in with my squats.

I just got back from lifting and I did incline bb bench. I did 5 warm ups ending with ME 2 sets 245x5. Sux because I didnt have a spot. I feel more pumped then I ever have! 4 sets of 35'sx10 flys- low weight but they were tough after bench. Shoulder press after that. Used the machine though because the db area was too crowded and didn't want to wait. 4 setsx10 ended at 65lbs. my tri's by then were rubber.
After chest I did 2 x extreme stretch. 30 seconds is all I could do.

I'm not sure if it's because I used to beat my dick like an Iraqi prisoner (I'm a righty) but my whole right side gets more of a pump and is also bigger. Kinda sux!

Peace!

That looks good bro!

Dont worry about not having a partner, neither do i. But you need to get in the power rack so you can use max weigths, and if you cant complete the lift, then just dump it to the safety pins. But assisted reps are not a part of this program.

So next week you should go for 5x247.5.

Good work!:)

Thanks mike, I feel so freekin good, well fuckin beat actually but it feels good.

btw
7th inject 4/27 125mg test
8th inject 4/30 125mg test

also, I am feeling like my nuts are tucking up a bit. I didn't think I would have this problem as I am only running 250ew of test c. What if I leave it the way it is? Or should I get hcg?

What if I leave it the way it is? Or should I get hcg?[/QUOTE]

If the crowne jeweles are shrinkin bad fug throw in hcg 250iu every 4th day. must be some strong test since your only takin 250mg a week.
Sounds like you like the new approach meaning a lot of warm-ups then gettin down to business with your 2 me sets. Do you have a better understanding what 5/3 means now? 5 reps 1 in the tank 2 weeks then 3 reps 1 in the tank 2 more weeks.
Good job today you should be feeling nic e tommorow.
Which extreme stretch did you do?

Oh yeah i also noticed you really climbed the ladder since your post on the 14th where you hit 205 for 2 incline press on the smith then today 245 for 5 1 left thats quite a jump

What if I leave it the way it is? Or should I get hcg?

If the crowne jeweles are shrinkin bad fug throw in hcg 250iu every 4th day. must be some strong test since your only takin 250mg a week.
Sounds like you like the new approach meaning a lot of warm-ups then gettin down to business with your 2 me sets. Do you have a better understanding what 5/3 means now? 5 reps 1 in the tank 2 weeks then 3 reps 1 in the tank 2 more weeks.
Which extreme stretch did you do?[/QUOTE]

Jewels are not shinkin too bad, but I think I am noticing it, maybe in my head. And yeah, only 250mg ew! Didn;t think that wold happen.:wtf:
I am loving this new system and yeah, I am getting the 5/3 ME, thanks buuuuddy!

I did flat bench db extreme stretch. Hurt like hell after 30 seconds I was done. Did it twice, cant see how these other guys stretch that shit for 90+ seconds though, ouch!

Last edited:
Oh yeah i also noticed you really climbed the ladder since your post on the 14th where you hit 205 for 2 incline press on the smith then today 245 for 5 1 left thats quite a jump

Yeah, I was a little off that day. Shoulder was acting up. I hit 205x2, then 155 for 8. If I was feeling 100%, I would have crushed that. Tonight though, I felt pretty good. Pain in the shoulder was almost nil. Dont get me wrong, I do think the test is kicking in though...

btw, why do I get a bigger pump on my whole right side more than my left? My right side is bigger????

I did flat bench db extreme stretch. Hurt like hell after 30 seconds I was done. Did it twice, cant see how these other guys stretch that shit for 90+ seconds though, ouch![/QUOTE]

90 seconds was nice this week but im thinking about shooting for 120 next week or just upping the weight

As far as the pump on a different side i used to get that in my left also my left is sometimes stronger. If it's really noticable you might wanna really evaluate your form. Theres a lot more to bench than people know about, mike and i hit some good points earlier in my log you should read the last two posts he put up it will really help you. the first time i squeezed my back together in the bench and power with the lats and drove with the feet with elbows in my bench went way up. now getting used to those tips with the boards is my next task

I did flat bench db extreme stretch. Hurt like hell after 30 seconds I was done. Did it twice, cant see how these other guys stretch that shit for 90+ seconds though, ouch!

90 seconds was nice this week but im thinking about shooting for 120 next week or just upping the weight[/QUOTE]

Damn bro, I gotta try to up the time this next week then...120 D?:bowdown:

I will be off the next few days and hitting it hard on Tuesday. Squat rotation!!!!!!

After tonight, I think Im gonna need the rest...

Peace

Dlove said:
QUOTE]

DUDE! My chest and tri's, oh hell my whole upper body is burnin bro :crying::crying:

I have never felt like this after a lift day. You and mike are on point with this lift routine. I cant wait to see what the next month brings...thanks a million to the both of you...

The Variation X routine should be wicked too. Ive been reading about it a little more and finally understand it. Goal for all of us should be to stay injury free and give this puppy a couple rotations then try Variation X? These routines keep shit interesting huh? Glad to see more people are trying this other than me. I had great succes with PB's 3 day routine several yrs. back. I didn't think I could accomplish much only 3 days a week dude i was way wrong. I hit my PR with my DL on a 3 day routine 535x2 Im confident if i stay injury free this program is better i hope to eventually break 6 off the floor.
Read the last two post from mike where he goes into detail on the bench, if you can get that down it should really help too. No problem on the pointers. Training advice and help is similar to these anonymous groups like aa and shit where one person helping another actually helps them. I find when i chime in on here it helps remind me of shit i might not be doing. Mikea reminded me of that the other day with him when i thanked him for his help. Keep the log goin bro and get your cal's in your gonna need them lifting heavy.

9th injection today
125mg testc
80mcg clen

I am so glad that I have the weekend + Monday to recover. Friday's chest workout killed me. Feeling good now, ready to hit quads hard tomorrow, check it out:

Squat- 5 warm-up sets, 2x 5/3 heavy rep leave 1 in the tank In a squat rack
Dead lift- 3-4x10
DB rows- 3-4x10
Abs

Peace

Dead lift- 3-4x10
DB rows- 3-4x10
Abs

Peace[/QUOTE]

Fug you might wanna spread out those two lifts man. DL and Squat in one day followed by DB rows is some serious punishing of the CNS. I know some guys on here do it but how they do at full intesity baffles me.

Dead lift- 3-4x10
DB rows- 3-4x10
Abs

Peace

Fug you might wanna spread out those two lifts man. DL and Squat in one day followed by DB rows is some serious punishing of the CNS. I know some guys on here do it but how they do at full intesity baffles me.[/QUOTE]

So what do you think would work best with squat? It is on the list posted by mikea?

Back