Test Cyp 16 weeks, maybe 20 ;-)

Squats 5-6 warm 2 core
BB or DB Rows 2 warm 3x10
Goodmornings or pull-threws 2 warm 3x10
Abs 3x20

That can read a little confusing it's squats or deads. I would say stick with squats for a month and when you come back to deads you should be much stronger on your pulls.

Thanks D- I got it, I can see how balls out squats and deads can be a little to much. I will stick with the squats for the month and switch to deads. I will see how my lower back feels after the squats to determin if I will do goodmornings or pullthrews. Im off the gym...
btw, bcaa taste like shit....

Lol yeah bro ive brought the bcaa powder up and out a few times. If you got a rough tasting one you could try sci-vi theirs great. Or mix it with crystal light.

Today I needed help out the gym cause I couldn't walk out on my own....J/K but that's how I felt. Check it out:

Main lift:

Squat
W/U
135x10, 135x10, 135x10, 155x10, 185x10
ME
205x7, 225x5, I left a couple in the tank, also could have added more weight to hit ME a little better but I was feeling unwanted pressure on my left knee cap. After, legs trembling and I felt it more in the hammys then quads. Any reason why? Granite, the quads are burning too just felt it more in the hammy/glutes.

Accessory lifts:

Rack Pulls- bar at the knees
4x 145x10
I decided on rack pulls today, I like them for upper back thickness/traps. I really squeeze the blades, feels good. Also had a gnarly lower back pump, almost painful.

DB rows
3x 65'sx10
Felt good, def accessory weight. Could have done 80's+ easy

Abs
5 sets of 20 crunches

Cardio, 15min low intense bike. I wasn't going to do cardio but my body wanted more, lol. I felt like I could have kept on going, but I had to leave...

Overall, great lift day. I know I am going to be hurting tomorrow, and I have my chest lift day. I feel like I could have gone so much heavier on my accessory lifts. Also on my squat, if it wasn't for the knee. It feels like if I go lower or add more weight my knee cap will blow out, I think it is in my head more than anything.

Ended lift with DC stretches for quads and hams. Sauna for about 15 min, 2 out, 10min in. Felt good and sweaty, loosened my muscles up

Peace

Last edited:
Legs killing me, I am continuing to stretch but DAMN, not sure if I will be able to do legs again on Friday. Dlove/Mikea, if I am too sore on friday, should I just do cardio/abs or what. My recovery isnt the best on legs for some reason.

I will post my Chest log that I did today, tomorrow when I get to work. I am going on my 10th injection and starting to feel my strength going up. Liking it...

Peace

Today: 150mg testc left delt

Yesterday chest workout:
Flat bench bb
135x10, 140x10, 145x10, 155x10, 185x10, ME 235x5, 245x4
I did not reach my goal, I wanted to try an beat last weeks chest. My left shoulder was giving me some problems again.
DB flys
3 sets 35x10
Machine shoulder press
4 sets 65x10
Lat pull down
4 sets to 100x10

20min low intensity cardio. Bike
DC stretch on pecs (40sec) and shoulders

Tomorrow is legs again but there is no way I can do them. I blasted my quads so hard it hurts to walk up stairs. But a good hurt :) Def way sore to lift
I think I will just do cardio for about 20 min, biceps, and abs.

Sup Fug? This happened to me after a real big leg day I was so sore didn't know what to do. If you feel a little better you could always n have whats called a dynamic effort day. Basically do like 3-4 working sets after some warm-ups, 12-15 reps at 50% ME on working sets. It will help losen you up a bit and keep a nice pump. If your legs are to smoked to do that which they very well might be then I would just do your cardio and some core work with a lot of stretching. Try the extreme quad stretch this will probably burn like hell but should help. Does your gym have a box for box squats?

D- hope your feeling a bit better bro, get you back in the gym liftin...

My legs are burnin bro. I am gonna try to give them some good rest today/night and see where Im at tomorrow but I have a feeling that I will just end up doing cardio/core shit. I feel like a retard when I walk right now because Im so sore, lol!

Anyway, we dont have a box for squats. Sux I know but there is a huge gym being build about 1/2 mile from my place, I cant wait for it to open. F'n huge, two story, pools, bball, spin, you name it, all state of the art shit. I am told they will have 5 power racks!!! Opens in June...

It was a light day today. I killed my legs on Tuesday and could not do anything that had to do with my legs today.
cardio- 20min, bike low impact, heart rate around 120-130. Felt good to loosen my quads up.
did a light bicep workout.
Worked on core, abs, sauna.
Felt good to go light today. Rest up and get ready to hit it hard on Tuesday. I cant wait, two days of chest this week.

?- I have aromasin on hand and I was taking it a few weeks ago because I was feeling a little bloat. I stopped because the bloat went away. Is it okay that I use it when needed or do I need to use it all the time to be effective?

Peace

Its quite fine to deadlift as accessorary work, just keep the weigth and reps in accessory range. And if you do, squat with a normal stance.

Like i said fug, you migth want to keep fridays as rep work only as you loose a full days rest in the working week.

Its quite fine to deadlift as accessorary work, just keep the weigth and reps in accessory range. And if you do, squat with a normal stance.

Like i said fug, you migth want to keep fridays as rep work only as you loose a full days rest in the working week.

Hey mikea, i think I will keep fridays as rep work only. Just for my leg weeks though. My chest weeks are no problem. I seem to recover very quick when it comes to chest/tris. So doing rep work: less weight more reps?

Thanks bro

Yes bro thats rigth, work on core movements and stuff that you feel is laggin ie. hammys/quads.

I myself am the same, benching heavy twice a week no probs, but squat heavy twice a week, very rarely.

5/11
11th injection- 125mg cyp
smooth inject once again. Really starting to feel the strength. Got chest in a few hours.

Sides: I think I am noticing some acne. A couple pimples on my chest and lower side neck. Pimples on the neck were gone in a few days. I take two showers a day so I think that helps, plus regular 2xweek injections help as well.

So far, nothing major to speak about regarding sides. Very happy so far. Might even think about upping the dose to 300-350ew. Not sure though...

Peace

Sup guys!

Today was chest, felt really good today.

Incline press *
WU-135x10, 155x10, 185x9, 185x7, 185x7 ME- 245x6 245x5

Flys/ pecdeck DC Style
worked up to 4 sets 90x8

Hammer front shoulder press
35'sx10, 45'sx9, 50'sx6.5, 50'sx5

Lat pull down **
90x12, 100x10, 110x9, 120x8

Cardio, low intensity bike, 20min. HR=125-130

*Felt strong on chest. I still think I am not getting the pump I should be getting while doing chest. I feel like I am just "pushing weight" so I think I am going to lower the weight a bit and really work on technique. Try to really control my movement and hit the exact muscle, slow-er on the way down-pause-and explode, really work on negative. What do you guys think?
** Also felt really strong on lat pulls, I really feel my back pump when doing back exercises.

I never have pain in my right rotator (usually my left) but after I got home and took a shower, I now have pain in my right shoulder. Not sure why. Ill watch it and make sure Im g2g for fridays chest day!

btw- I weighed in this morning after protein shake at 250lbs. I started this on 4/6 at about 240lbs, not bad eh?

Last edited:
Sup Fug? Dude 10lbs on 250mg's a week in a little over a month is wild brother. Thats awesome your able to gain like that at a cruising dose. Goes to show your doing something right other than a little prick twice a week. Your diet must be in check and now the training is coming around for you it's only up hill from here. Personally I wouldn't up the dose if your gaining like this. Your other ? on form on incline press. You also said your gettin some pain in the rotator. This happenes to me all the time when I would bring the bar down just below the neck, more strain on shoulders. Where are you bringing the bar to? Also man be careful with the negatives they can be really effective but also really hard at the same time on the shoulders on incline. Your guys drive on here is helping me not give up this time or be pissed about my lack of strength at the moment good job with the log man.

Hey thanks D- the log is good, it has been keeping me accountable and pumped for the next lift day.

5/13

Dead lift
WU- 135x10, 130x10, 185x10, 205x9, 205x7, ME- 2x 245x5 *
Leg extentions
85x10, 85x10, 100x10, 120x8
DB rows
4x 70'sx10
Abs
cardio, 20min bike, HR-130-135

* I use wraps but my hands were slipping a bit on the last couple of reps. I felt strong doing deads. After I do legs I feel like I have nothing in the tank, not like my chest days. My leg days take it all out of me.

Starting to use aromasin again @ 12.5mg ed. I am feeling a little bloat. Maybe that has something to do with my weight gain. The first 4 weeks I was loosing bf% now I am going up. Nothing major, but I want to keep it in check. I will be doing cardio for at least 20 min on my lift days and maybe one other day if I can get to it.

All and all, I feel like I am getting stronger and more muscular. I still feel weeker in my chest compared to the rest of my body but Im sure it will come around. My arms are looking great and my back is thickening up real nice.

5/14

12th injection 125mg cyp

Tomorrow, chest day again. I love the weeks I get to work chest twice!!!

Peace

Hey, whats going on?

Is there a specific section on here that I should use to advertise my website? Just wanted to make sure I asked before posting about it ...

Thanks!

Back