Test Cypionate at 200mg per week for 4 or 5 years

gabegabeson

I was thinking to help maintain gains I have made from previous years of cycling that I maybe could run Testosterone Cypionate for 4 or 5 years or more at a low dose of 200mg per week. I think this would work better than post cycling with nolva or clomid. I love Test Cypionate, One of my questions is after several years with no breaks would my body stop Utilizing androgens that I administer.

Yeah bro that would be a bad choice in my opinion. You will end your testosterone production, but also DHEA and all the Androgens. I would stick to PCTs bro.

Basically you want to go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Why? do you have low test levels? This will shut you down, possibly permanently. If you want to do this to make gains, reconsider and do regular cycles. Your HPTA wil recover after cycles and you will be able to make gains during, far more than sticking with 200/week.

Dont do it!!

I would do it for 4 to 5 months and then take 2 months off and do a full PCT. Use GH or IGF during thr off months.

As long as you continue to train and eat right you will allow your body to accept the muscle

LAWNSAVER said:
Dont do it!!

I would do it for 4 to 5 months and then take 2 months off and do a full PCT. Use GH or IGF during thr off months.

strongly agree, your test production could very well permanently shut down...

Someone explain to me why testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 4-5 years would be bad? As far as I know it does not shut down your sperm production

HRT is useful if you have naturally low test levels or are 50 or older but I think he's wanting to use it for maintaining gains, i.e. "cruising" dosages.

skarhead1 said:
....and? whats so bad about that
Depends on what your goals are...
Overall it doesn't make alot of sense to cruise/blast if you're young unless BB or PL is something you want to do professionally. Also, it's unlikely you'd be able to have any kids during that time. If that's not a issue knock yourself out.

DocJ said:
..... Also, it's unlikely you'd be able to have any kids during that time. If that's not a issue knock yourself out.
any proof? or just heresay. i think its all in the way you go about it, bloodwork etc...

Trevdog said:
There's a lot of ignorance in this thread, and I'm not talking about the guy who started it.
agreed. everyone seems to be an armchair expert. how about backing up any of these ignorant claims with some research, something other than "stupidest thing i've ever heard" comments. this guys asking a valid question, and a bunch of kids chime in.....

DocJ said:
Overall it doesn't make alot of sense to cruise/blast if you're young unless BB or PL is something you want to do professionally. Also, it's unlikely you'd be able to have any kids during that time. If that's not a issue knock yourself out.

you can still get a girl preggo on TRT... also youcan get a girl preggo on heavy test cycles so please stop chiming in with something you're unclear of

solcraft said:
this guys asking a valid question, and a bunch of kids chime in.....

agreed... and all they said was "dumbest thing ever bro!!!"

Back