test/deca/tren need advice

hard2gain

I have read over and over again that you shouldn't take deca and tren together. But what if I did test/deca then test/tren. Like 10 weeks with the deca then 6 weeks with the tren. I do realize there would be progesterone the whole time but would it really be anymore than taking just one of these the whole cycle? My goal is to bulk up as much as possible before summer then hit tren the first 6 weeks of summer to really lean out and get that tren look. I have taken all of these compounds before btw.

I have read over and over again that you shouldn't take deca and tren together. But what if I did test/deca then test/tren. Like 10 weeks with the deca then 6 weeks with the tren. I do realize there would be progesterone the whole time but would it really be anymore than taking just one of these the whole cycle? My goal is to bulk up as much as possible before summer then hit tren the first 6 weeks of summer to really lean out and get that tren look. I have taken all of these compounds before btw.

That is the worst idea that I have seen in a while bro. I'm thinking that you have the notion that steroids work like magic. Hence, saying that your going to do a 6 week bulk with Deca then shred for 6 weeks with Tren.....That just isnt NOT going to work. Pick one or the other and go on a three month cycle of that compound.

What does your diet and routine look like?
What are your stats (for more help).

I'm not trying to bash you but what you mentioned above is just crap. We'll help you fix though ok.

List your stats

I ll do it.
The whole idea that you can bulk up in 6 weeks and then cut up in 6 more is so absurd that it clearly indicates your not..repeat not.. familiar enuff with these compounds to start running what you ve proposed...or else u would not have typed this.

EXACTLY when did you take what and at what dose for how long and did you use a an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), some prami or caber,ur Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) protocol was like what ?
And for pct you used..
Please embarrass, me badly.. and educate me .
Post up a pic I double dare you and I ll apologize..for real.

These drug s aint beer and weed..although they are lower on the drug schedule weird eh ?

But please hang around and someone who not as big an asshole as me will get you trackn right.
No offense..tough love.

Private Fotos von meiner Sandra

Hab meine Sandra mit meinem Freund erwischt, wollte diese fotos eigentlich nie veröffentlichen, aber
sie hats nicht anders verdient.

fkk067.th.jpg

br2b7nhsz8bh1vvo9.jpg

den rest gibts hier

myexgf.voll.in
tinyurl.com/4tr5g7x
myexgf.xxxfreeweb.net

not saying the idea is a great one.... but you guys did notice he said TEN weeks with the deca, and then SIX weeks with the tren right. not 6/6?

he said nothing about a 12 week cycle nor deca for 6 weeks anywhere in the post. the idea is around a 16 week cycle.

just sayin...

Sorry bro's I should've been a little more specific. First off everything will be short estered. I was figuring 10 week of npp would be plenty long enough and I know 6 weeks of tren ace will get me shredded. I usually like doing at least four weeks of tren at the end of my cycle to really solidify gains, I feel like I keep a lot more gains with tren. No offense but please read my post a little closer I am proposing at least a 16 week cycle and I don't mean to cut with the tren just get that ripped tren look.

My stats are 6ft 205lbs at about 8% bf. I've done 4 cycles test. test/tren. test/eq finished with tren. then test/deca. I've never actually taken npp before but I figured it would be the same diff from test enth to test prop, it's still the same compound just diff ester. I always take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and I prefer it 500iu/day 5 week on 5 weeks off then 5 weeks back on stopping a week before pct.

Oh and the dosages I was thinking about were 400 decca 400 tren and 650 test. If this is a horrible idea I can scrap it I would just like to know the disadvantages.

Last edited:
Oh and I never said anything about cutting with tren. Tren can be used as a cutter and a bulker. I always sit at such a low bf that I don't want to cut, even though tren usually drops me down to a crazy low bf as it is... My pct's are clomid with the 19nor's and nolva with others. I would keep caber on hand and run arimidex through the cycle like usual.

Looks pretty good bro. You should thank EZ because most of us( me included) can't read and sometimes comment on the stuff. I have done this a couple times this week. Sounds like you have a pretty good idea for the cycle.

Good luck and enjoy the cycle.

Dont do it ive tried the results were great but if you plan on using your penus around week 10 forget about it i had to letro it up and mega test it it sucked

I would run anavar with it unless you want serious deca dick. I'd do no more than 300 of deca a week. And I'd say do the compounds for 4 months for best results. It would be interesting to stack them, but god knows what would happen to your libido. It would most likely crash while on and pct would be a pain.

Why shouldnt you use deca with tren? I was gonna do both my next cycle? If I had to choose it would be tren for not staying in system long due to job blood testing possibilities.

Back