test Double. 400-500mg test enath... break 400mg test prop

LifftahHorse

Hey guys/gals. I'm new to the board but not to the grand roll of things. i've done about 8-9 cycles, some of them insane(deca/anadrol/suspension) and some pretty basic. The above is my latest cycle. I'm debating on doing the big 3 (hgh/igf/insulin) but I need to do more research. I just read an article on this site the other day but a link to a more indepth article woud be good. Anyways any advice on my latest cycle, LEt me know

:69: hah these things r great...anyone canadian here, waaasup im in woodstock ontario

I am 170lbs 6'0"

I was 185lbs but I caught pnemonia in the winter. I was comfortable at 195 but I want to get to 190lbs with this double and 215 on the big 3.

With the Big three I was going to run test. (t3 or t4 I think I read)

Hey guys/gals. I'm new to the board but not to the grand roll of things. i've done about 8-9 cycles, some of them insane(deca/anadrol/suspension) and some pretty basic. The above is my latest cycle. I'm debating on doing the big 3 (hgh/igf/insulin) but I need to do more research. I just read an article on this site the other day but a link to a more indepth article woud be good. Anyways any advice on my latest cycle, LEt me know

:69: hah these things r great...anyone canadian here, waaasup im in woodstock ontario

picked lots of tobacco in woodstock and that strip joint i cant think of the name

Not to sound like an ass hole, but o well here it goes. 8-9 Cycles and you're 6'0 at 170lbs ? Unless you're obnoxiously shredded, like >.01% body fat I would say that you should try and throw some weight back on natty then cycle. I am 5'11 and naturally weigh 190 at 9.0-10% body fat and some guys on here even told me that I needed to throw some more weight on before my current cycle. I can relate to pneumonia because I had my upper two lobes of my right lung collapse a few years ago and now get them every so often so I can feel your pain with that. I know it's not what you wanted to hear but I think it would best for you then again maybe I'm an idiot. Either way GL. Just my .02

Back