Test E cycle before & after pics.

spootnik123

This is from 8 weeks of 250mg/5 days.

You can see my entire cycle in detail in the "my cycle" forums.

Looks like my BF stayed about the same around 15%. Time to cut :/

Bro you are not a vial...
this is the area for anabolic piture... LOL

O'rigth, is that not gyno i see there?

im here brother...lots on my mind as some things arnt regestering today

Hopefully a moderator moves this to the proper forum before I embarass myself any further, I hope its not gyno lol, I think its just fat...

i've seen your total evolution... reading your post... weeks to weeks.

Real use of this forum BTW. So you've finished your PCT, rigth.
are you satisfy with your keeping gains?

what ya mean brother? im confused...

October 20 Morning measurements.

Weight 188
Biceps 15"
Forearms 12"
Chest 42"
Waist 36"
Thighs 23.5"
Calves 15"

Feel a little increase in sex drive, no noticeable strength gains yet, feeling pretty good.
Eating 3500-4000 cals/day with around 250g protein.

December 9 Morning measurements.

Weight 201
Biceps 15 3/4"
Forearms 12 1/4"
Chest 44"
Waist 37 1/2"
Thighs 24"
Calves 15 1/2"

This saturday I was out all day with buddies drinking/eating out, came home I was 208! Back down to 201 now, weird lol.

i was talking about his evolution.
and how he used this forum, with updted result, as you see.

i am very sorry to again be the one thats bitching and tell this like that but this cycle was not a good idea.. and gear is not what you need you def should check your training/diet instead, you could be looking much better natural..

Last edited:
Yes this is the wrong part of the board to post this in, and yes I agree with g1234....based on the results I'm seeing, I don't think it was the right time for you to use gear.

you only put on 3/8 inch in most parts... and some of that will be water, after post cycle therapy (pct) and 6 weeks later, you could be back to your original stats..., I cant really critisie about juicing early but, then i went from 143lbs to 179 natural then upto 204lbs then back to 192lbs... been off for 3 years but still at 185 with a lowish bodyfat... to be honest.. looks like you ate crappy food and hit the gym once a week sorry if i'm wrong or a little too harsh

Mate you need to get a grip, you look worse now than you did before your took your cycle. As said in earlier posts, you need to sort your diet out actually go to the gym more than once a week and if you are doing all of the above you need to look at your training program. Sorry if its harsh but if it was me id rather know the truth.

Hey dude;
scouse was a bit harsh but he speaketh the truth - diet will be key for you. Try to clean it up now and keep your gains. BTW - I think you made good progress - especially on the shoulders & arms. Keep it up dude!

Back