Test E/ D-bol/ Winny

warg85zak

hi y'all, this is my second cycle, for my first i went on test-e/tren-e (risky i know) but all went good apart from a bit of minor achny on the upper back and chest, it went away after pct though, i managed to keep most if not all of my gains on a clomid/nolva only post cycle therapy (pct). So all in all my first cycle went well and im ready to start my next one!
I was thinking something along the lines of this:
Week 1-10 Test-e 300mb twice a week
Week 1-4 Dbol (50mg ed)
week 8-12 Winstrol (winny) (30mg ed)
Pct clomid/nolva
adex on hand for any bloat/gyno issues
i'm carrying a bit of extra bf that i want to strip at the end of the cycle thats why i opted to finish with Winstrol (winny). So what do you all think? Suggestions are welcomed :)

Welcome.

Tren for a first time. Now why did you do that ???

That s like your first car being a new badass anything for your first ride...

Winny is fkn garbage and does NOT strip fat.

Diet and aerobics do.

Tell whoever told you that I said he needs to be slapped.

ADVANCED bbders use it to dry out..it ll wreck your lipids, fuck your joints up and leave you very dissapointed when it does not melt the fat...cuz it will not.

Sorry I did not tell u what u wanted but...

cheers for the reply :)
i'm not sure really.. but i guess i got lucky with the sides! Ok so do you think i can use some clen in there 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and scrap the Winstrol (winny)? or use tren ace for the last 4 weeks?

Clen make s me shake, kills my appetite and make s me hot. I hate it so I don t have an opinion on it, but some like it.

Tren-A will help strip the fat but why not diet and exercise vs inject cattle drugs into your almost virgin hpta ?

How old are you ? Patience . short cut s and speeding ussually don t turn out to be worth the risk ?

scrap the winny

teutonic is right about scrapping the Winstrol (winny).

I actually like clen but don't expect the quick stimulant effect like ephedrine from it. I find I can get lean on it, but it fucks my sleep up real bad, and you shake like a bastard. other than that it's not bad....lol
oh yeah, some people have heart palpitations on it and suffer from mild to severe anxiety as well...minor details....lol

Welcome.

Tren for a first time. Now why did you do that ???

That s like your first car being a new badass anything for your first ride...

Winny is fkn garbage and does NOT strip fat.

Diet and aerobics do.

Tell whoever told you that I said he needs to be slapped.

ADVANCED bbders use it to dry out..it ll wreck your lipids, fuck your joints up and leave you very dissapointed when it does not melt the fat...cuz it will not.

Sorry I did not tell u what u wanted but...

Exactly what I was going to say,..only I hear Teutonic speaking like he's on True Blood hahaha

Thanks for the input, i'm 23. I've decided to drop Winstrol (winny) and clen alltogether, i'll just stick with the test-e/dbol cycle, eat and train like a beast and see how things go i can always shred some fat after the cycle, or maybe my next cycle will focus purely on cutting! Also if your making Winstrol (winny) out to be that bad, why do people use it? Just for pre-contest purposes? I've heard some good things about it

teste/D-Bol

you keep your diet/rest/training all in line and you should see some very good results from this cycle. good luck.

Back