test e deca and winstrol need help

tomjerry420420

5.10 170lbs fat % 9-10 approx.
Although people didn't agree 5 months back i did my first cycle of dianabol and sustanon 500mg for 10 weeks and it gave me nice results with no acne, hair loss or decreased sex drive...i didnt use any kind of AI in my previous cycle and i ended up with lil bit of gyno..i am not sure its gyno or something in my head or i am just being paranoid but 1 thing is for sure that my left nipple is lil bit puffy as compared to the right 1...and now i am trying to get more in a slow and steady way so i want to start my 2nd cycle without any sides..
deca 250-300 mg week 1-10
test e 500mg week 1-10
winstrol 25-30mg week 6-10
pct after 2weeks of last shot of test..
clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20
now i am confused about during cycle AI? what should I use like arimidex or letro or exemestane in how much mgs?
need some good advice please.
winstrol just to give me lil bit hard and leaner look..

You don't have a good proposed cycle at all. Test and deca cycles are bulk cycles. Winstrol has no business in that cycle. It's like drag racing with the parking brake on. Ten weeks is just not long enough to run deca. You probably should take a dopamine antagonist with deca. Since your not even familiar with how to run an ai, you should just stick to a test cycle.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

i agree.. winny is crap.. deca dosage is pretty low.. what are your current stats?

yeah u r correct but as far as my knowledge is concerned there is no such thing like cutting or bulking cycle..it just gives you real lean muscles and its all about diet..if il b good at my diet then obviously i am gonna keep my self away from fats..winstrol just for some hardness...n if there is any steroid which is for fats then please let me know..i m sure you won't find any...but still appreciated your suggestions

your dieting theory is not good. nor is your cycle...i've never run winnie and don't think i ever will unless i compete someday. there's just no need for it unless you're in pre contest phase. there are other compounds that will give very similar results without all the side effects.

I'm doing the same cycle with winny as a kickstart I have seen some pretty awesome results with winny. They usually get pretty cut/shredded so I have to try it myself. By the time the winny kickstart is over the deca should be kicking in.

5.10 170lbs fat % 9-10 approx.
Although people didn't agree 5 months back i did my first cycle of dianabol and sustanon 500mg for 10 weeks and it gave me nice results with no acne, hair loss or decreased sex drive...i didnt use any kind of AI in my previous cycle and i ended up with lil bit of gyno..i am not sure its gyno or something in my head or i am just being paranoid but 1 thing is for sure that my left nipple is lil bit puffy as compared to the right 1...and now i am trying to get more in a slow and steady way so i want to start my 2nd cycle without any sides..
deca 250-300 mg week 1-10
test e 500mg week 1-10
winstrol 25-30mg week 6-10
pct after 2weeks of last shot of test..
clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20
now i am confused about during cycle AI? what should I use like arimidex or letro or exemestane in how much mgs?
need some good advice please.
winstrol just to give me lil bit hard and leaner look..

winstrol does NOT give you a "hard and leaner look" unless your diet gets you to a lower bf%... and at 25-30mg per day it will do little to nothing...

drop the winny and do a test/deca 15 week cycle with the focus being to put some weight on your 170lb frame

Exactly. Listen to China Wall . You want to look lean and shredded.Put more weight on your frame then tweek your diet.Dieting drops your B.F. imo if you are going to run deca then bump it up to 400 atleast.

and what about my puffy nipples? how much arimidex or letro? any suggestions? and the main thing is about acne and hairloss? please tell me guys..

and what about my puffy nipples? how much arimidex or letro? any suggestions? and the main thing is about acne and hairloss? please tell me guys..

as for the hairloss... not much u can do to stop it once it starts, that's just you dna my friend

like I've said before... just keep it short enough so when it's gone it's not so noticeable ;)

You don't have a good proposed cycle at all. Test and deca cycles are bulk cycles. Winstrol has no business in that cycle. It's like drag racing with the parking brake on. Ten weeks is just not long enough to run deca. You probably should take a dopamine antagonist with deca. Since your not even familiar with how to run an ai, you should just stick to a test cycle.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

Lmao, people and their outrageous posts like this. You tell me, why winny has no place in a bulk cycle, give me GOOD SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. Steroids don't determine how much muscle you put on, it's diet. I have cut very well on a Anadrol and Sustanon cycle. Winstrol makes me mad strong, which def helps me for bulking. So your saying his cycle sucks because he has winny in it? Lmao, have you ever ran these compounds together? It's fairly quite nice when diet is in check.

I love running bulkers on cutting season personally for the fuller look. Anavar and winny are just strength gainers for me, which helps me bulk tremendously. But to each their own lol. I'm going off first hand experience, not from what people say.

Point is, there is no rule to cycling, ALL compounds are anabolic, and if your not eating enough your not gaining shit. So start buying more food and worry less about what your running, because it doesn't really matter.

EDIT: So you tell him to run a test cycle, even though you JUST STATED that he "probably has no idea how to run an A.I". Test raises estrogen more than deca and winny, so instead of being an ass hole why don't you guide him properly on how to use an A.I? People come to forums with QUESTIONS, hoping that expierenced users can GUIDE THEM in the proper direction. Instead, they get people like you, who look at them and talk to them like they're stupid because they don't know as much as you. Remember that you had no idea wtf to do either when you first started, and if you had someone guide you properly then your just being a plain hypocrite.

Last edited:
Lmao, people and their outrageous posts like this. You tell me, why winny has no place in a bulk cycle, give me GOOD SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. Steroids don't determine how much muscle you put on, it's diet. I have cut very well on a Anadrol and Sustanon cycle. Winstrol makes me mad strong, which def helps me for bulking. So your saying his cycle sucks because he has winny in it? Lmao, have you ever ran these compounds together? It's fairly quite nice when diet is in check.

I love running bulkers on cutting season personally for the fuller look. Anavar and winny are just strength gainers for me, which helps me bulk tremendously. But to each their own lol. I'm going off first hand experience, not from what people say.

Point is, there is no rule to cycling, ALL compounds are anabolic, and if your not eating enough your not gaining shit. So start buying more food and worry less about what your running, because it doesn't really matter.

tbone is a great asset to this form , but he has his way usually :)

beside that , i like your post.. although i am not a fan of winny as it hurts my joints.

i wouldnt go to the extreme (all compounds) are the same , but it makes sense that all depends on the diet , not the AAS a person is running.

Last edited:
(winny blows-hard)

And I speak only of compounds I ve done and how they did or did not work for me.
On winny--I ache, so bad I can hardly crap squat to w o wincing. Lifting hard is pointless on it. In addition my lipid profiles skew completely backward. But then I m 50..older wiser with respect to how aas work for me. and I am damn near wore out...

So I guess I should have qualified my "winny blows", with an explanation of why it blew for me.

I stand corrected but firm in my belief that-winny blows-FOR ME.
Sorry op

T

Last edited:
tbone is a great asset to this form , but he has his way usually :)

beside that , i like your post.. although i am not a fan of winny as it hurts my joints.

i wouldnt go to the extreme (all compounds) are the same , but it makes sense that all depends on the diet , not the AAS a person is running.

Never said all compounds are the same, they produce different effects, but it doesn't mean you can't use a cutter to bulk, with the right diet it will work.

You'll get way better gains on a 100mg var only cycle eating 5000 calories a day than you would without var. Just saying.

1) You tell me, why winny has no place in a bulk cycle, give me GOOD SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. Steroids don't determine how much muscle you put on, it's diet. Winstrol makes me mad strong, which def helps me for bulking.
I love running bulkers on cutting season personally for the fuller look. Anavar and winny are just strength gainers for me, which helps me bulk tremendously.

2) Point is, there is no rule to cycling, ALL compounds are anabolic, and if your not eating enough your not gaining shit.

3) Instead, they get people like you, who look at them and talk to them like they're stupid because they don't know as much as you.

4) You'll get way better gains on a 100mg var only cycle eating 5000 calories a day than you would without var.

I've numbered the issues I will address & am going to try & keep this respectful but forgive me if I cross a line somewhere :)

1) Scientifically winstrol has been shown to bind less to the AR receptors than traditional bulking compounds like deca, test, anadrol, etc.
Can it help with strength? Sure. Is it going to build good quality muscle to a degree sufficient to say it should be used in bulk cycles? No - a basic study on the pharmacology of the compound will confirm this.

I'm all for getting our diets dialed in BUT don't pretend that the choice of steroid doesn't influence the level of muscle mass gained - read up on the history of steroids & you'll realise that this was one of the reasons why other quality steroids were created outside of plain old test.

Also, critisizing tbone for not providing scientific evidence to back up his statement when your doing the same thing - really? Really??
Your defending winstrol based on your own personal experiences NOT science - think before you preach to others.

2)There are some rules to cycling - using test as a base, not stacking a bunch of orals together, etc.
Again all compounds may be anabolic BUT not to the same degree - you seem really determined to say the gains will be the same regardless if the compounds your running - they won't.

3) The reason members like tbone get frustrated with some STUPID questions is because they have already been answered time, and time, and TIME again.
It is not difficult to read the stickies & use the search bar and find your answers, creating a thread to an already question is plain LAZY - no other way to describe it.
In fact the reason alot of vets leave boards like this is because they get sick & tired of the same issues being discussed.

4) Your example of var vs natty is stupid on so many levels that I can't really begin to describe.

Summary:
Winstrol may have a place on a bulk but based on its cost & benefits offered to muscle gains, its not worth it.
In the future please refrain from bashing another board member for their advice without having solid data to back up yours.

Last edited:
You'll get way better gains on a 100mg var only cycle eating 5000 calories a day than you would without var. Just saying.

Here man , I have to totally disagree.

You might be using this example to show the importance of diet , but remember newbies could be reading , and they can use ur post as guide to do an oral only cycle..

Oral/ Var only cycles are irresponsible.

Back