Test/EQ/Deca/SuperDrol/Anavar

you are correct brother,one good thing,i dont drink at all,no beer no alcohol period,but calorie counting im gonna get with 3J and learn how to do that,ive always bulked to get bigger,and im not used to counting calories,i eat healthy but i eat alot of calories,healthy calories...but im gonna have to disipline myself,thanks for the help

You'll get there. 3J will definitely help. I can answer questions too if you have any.

Counting those calories is the only way to do it. Unfortunately even healthy calories will make you fat if you eat too many :(

You'll get there. 3J will definitely help. I can answer questions too if you have any.

Counting those calories is the only way to do it. Unfortunately even healthy calories will make you fat if you eat too many :(

yea i know,im just a big guy and i havet to eat so much to just keep what i have,when i do get disiplined it will be better,and i may ask you some more questions to,my problem is ive always bulked,the bigger the better,but ive reached a point where i have to each so much food lol,right now im right between 277-280 and 6'5 so it takes alot of food lol

yea i know,im just a big guy and i havet to eat so much to just keep what i have,when i do get disiplined it will be better,and i may ask you some more questions to,my problem is ive always bulked,the bigger the better,but ive reached a point where i have to each so much food lol,right now im right between 277-280 and 6'5 so it takes alot of food lol

Ya without a doubt you are a huge m'fer! I mentioned this in DaHurt's thread, and I would push the same advice on you if you were interested: Don't worry about the number on the scale. If you ended up at 250lbs after a 6 month change in diet, and you looked 100% better than you do now at 275, I would consider that a HUGE GAIN! Don't look at loss of pounds as a loss of gains! You just look so much better as the fat starts coming off those muscles man!

Update: Feeling great today. Fuckin superdrol is like being in an extremely toxic relationship. Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down. When you're down, you feel dead. When you're up, you feel great! I've added a lot of soluble fibre to my diet, and I think that may have fixed the main superdrol problem (insane constipation pain). Hopefully this continues to work. Gonna be chest day today. It'll be about a week and a half in after I pin post workout.

I never pin pre-workout, but sometimes I'll pin mid day. One SD cap in the AM and another around lunch.

So.... I think I've got the superdrol stomach pains licked, at least mostly.

Vascularity is WAY up, after I eat it looks pretty insane.

Lifts are starting to go up too. Bent over barbell rows for example I ripped of 4 sets: warmup of 175x12 then 225x12 225x15 then 225x16. Next back day I'll probably add a couple pounds rather than get closer to 20 reps.

Nice work Essays.

I like the cycle and it makes me wonder about EQ. I always used deca, and I do like it, but I have always wondered if I may respond better to EQ... Don't know til you try it! Hopefully it works out better than deca for you.

Thanks man, back is probably my strongest muscle... tris are probably the one that looks best.

yea my upper and mid back is in good shape,but I have lower back problems for years,i guess its age lol,i wear a belt when doing BB rows to help sometimes

and for my height my Bi's and Tri's look the best also

Not much new to report. Stomach issues have all but died completely with the superdrol. Looking a little bigger but haven't been on a scale yet, maybe today I'll jump on one post workout.

Lifts have gone up in all categories. The only downside is I'm developing a little elbow tendonitis it seems. Today is I'm going to be hitting tri's so we'll have to see how much of a factor it is. Right elbow tendonitis has long been my biggest pain...

Hey essay im eager to see your weight on the scale and how far you are in you cycle. But if you having elbow pain that deca will come threw for you in that area just give it some time.

What's the cranberry for? And why are u stopping eq early?

Cranberry is for the kidneys. Superdrol beats up kidneys and liver pretty hard. Stopping EQ just before test so that PCT lines up properly. It's standard issue 'par for the course' so to speak.

Hey essay im eager to see your weight on the scale and how far you are in you cycle. But if you having elbow pain that deca will come threw for you in that area just give it some time.

I'll have to step on the scale after the gym tomorrow, simply forgot to today. I don't own a scale at home, and the weight numbers aren't my main concern, the mirror is. I will let you know tomorrow though!

Elbow pain constrained me to not going 110% in overhead dumbell press. Did 5 sets, 75x10, 105x10, 105x9, 105x8 and 105x10. Bicep pumps were rough today... superdrol will do that to ya. Almost didn't make it through my 21's. Used 85lbs, got 3 sets in. Also got 3 sets of seated, slightly inclined, tandem dumbell curls @ 55lbs reps @ 10, 9, 7. Standing alternating curls with a bit of swing @ 60lbs went 16, 18, 20 (8, 9, 10).

Arms looked big, but still cut. Was really happy with how my arms looked during 25lbs dumbell kickbacks.

Time to really discipline myself with the food because something is making me really hungry and I've caved a couple times already with easy things like natty PB. Gotta step up the diet control.

Been a great week. Clearly have superdrol locked down and taken care of. 10 more days of it and I'll be on straight pins.

Tempted to say fuck the log and this site. Not real excited about the idea that signatures are getting removed unless you pay money.

its all will power brother! think about your gains before you stray from the diet path! i hope you continue with this log, i am very interested to see your progress and how that EQ works out.

Back