Test + Equipose

ezio

Hey!

Is it some of you who have experience with this cycle? If you do, post your cycle length, dosages and results.

when i post my cycles, dosage, etc... i like to know a few for whom is necessary.

Would you like to introduce yourself.

age, heigh, weigh, cycle story, workingout since?...etc...

history is a plus...

as for the combination...love them! Test/EQ are my 2 most frequently used substances.

Love my EQ best stuff ever. Next cycle is probably going to be TNE and EQ. I've done two cycles of test EQ. Now you tell me something about yourself and I will be happy to tell you all about both cycles.

Hey!

Is it some of you who have experience with this cycle? If you do, post your cycle length, dosages and results.

Im a big believe in EQ over deca.

In off season 800mg Test E and 600-1g of EQ PW is good.

Divided by 2-3 injections per week.

Test E is always great is its dosed at 250mg/ml instead of 200mg. Only need to inject 4mls instead of 5 then.

On a side note im currently doing some reading into the effects on EQ on the blood, heard it can cause clots etc at high doses as it thickens the blood.

Height: 6'1''
weight: 220 Punds
BF: 13-15 %

Earlier cycles:

Week:
1-10 Deca (NPP) 500 mg EW
1-6 Turanabol 50 mg ED

Pct:
20 mg Nolvadex ED for 20 days.

Note: Got some gyno problems after the cycle, should have used win/mast insted of t-bol to help providing prog.gyno problems I think.

Week:
1-8 Trenbolone 100 mg EOD
1-8 Masteron 100 mg EOD
1-8 Testo prop 100 mg EOD
1-8 Turanabol 50 mg ED
AE: 12,5 - 25 mg Aromasin ED

Pct:
20 mg Nolvadex for 20 days

------------------------------------------

Had this in my mind:

Week:
1-16 250 mg testo E3D
1-15 300 mg Equipose E3D
1-6 50 mg Turanabol ED
12-16: 50 mg Anavar ED

I think i need some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) under this cycle, but i've never used it befor, so i need some instructions about when i should start with it, dosages Etc..

Thanks for every help and thoughts!

Height: 6'1''
weight: 220 Punds
BF: 13-15 %

Earlier cycles:

Week:
1-10 Deca (NPP) 500 mg EW
1-6 Turanabol 50 mg ED

Pct:
20 mg Nolvadex ED for 20 days.

Note: Got some gyno problems after the cycle, should have used win/mast insted of t-bol to help providing prog.gyno problems I think.

Week:
1-8 Trenbolone 100 mg EOD
1-8 Masteron 100 mg EOD
1-8 Testo prop 100 mg EOD
1-8 Turanabol 50 mg ED
AE: 12,5 - 25 mg Aromasin ED

Pct:
20 mg Nolvadex for 20 days

------------------------------------------

Had this in my mind:

Week:
1-16 250 mg testo E3D
1-15 300 mg Equipose E3D
1-6 50 mg Turanabol ED
12-16: 50 mg Anavar ED

I think i need some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) under this cycle, but i've never used it befor, so i need some instructions about when i should start with it, dosages Etc..

Thanks for every help and thoughts!

I highly doubt you got gyno from OT... it minimally converts to estrogen.

I think your gyno came from the nandralone.

This is why I prefer EQ over deca. Progesterone sides are hard to combat.

Keep it simple...Estrogen can be controlled easier.

Are you doing 2 cycles or is it one or the other?

You could have the same issues with tren that you had with nandralone.

I would take the anavar from week 14 to 18. Keep the fast acting oral in your system while your test and eq is clearing your system.

HCG: 250ius every 3rd day throughout the cycle. This will keep your testicles from shrinking, and will allow for a faster recovery during your post cycle therapy (pct).

Have fun

Good advise man...Ive just recently got back into posting on here and for years you have provided consistent sensible advise!

I'll follow your advise and start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) when i start the cycle, wasen't sure if this was necessary because i've red that it can be enough to start it in the middle.

And it is sertenly from the Nandrolone I got the Gyno, but when i used tren I added some masteron and Aromasin who helped me against the prog.gyno problems.

One last question, do I have to stop the EQ 2 weeks before test, or is it enough to stop 1 Week earlier?

looks like a solid cycle to me....I like how you change things up throughout the cycle, that definitely is a good way to keep you growing throughout the run...
I would also recommend Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout, starting 2-3 weeks in. I personally use 500iu 2x per week and every 5-6 weeks I take a week off it

oops i just noticed he said 300 e3d which is puuuurfect to start.........my bad i was thinking 300mg week

Thinking of running EQ for 18 weeks insted of 15, but dont want to run Testo for 19 weeks, so I'm wondering about starting up with EQ two weeks earlier then test, somebody have any good arguments of not do this, please respond!

The cycle would be like this then:
week:

1-18 equipose 300 mg E3D
3-19 testo 250 mg E3D
3-8 t-bol 50 mg ED
17-21 Anavar 50 mg ED
3-21 Hcg 250 UI E3D

Back