Test only for a cutting cycle?

Ready2Roid

What would be the downsides of using only Testosterone on a cutting cycle?
Would the water retention become too much of a problem?
From what Ive read Test is fairly safe compared too some other steroids like Winstrol (winny) and Tren..
Why not use Test and something too reduce the water retention instead?

bump

good question

I am planning on doing another competition in August
I want to do a cycle of test/tren and winny

my last contest I only did tren
I was ripped and lean but I could of been a lot fuller

I guess i have the same question.
will test help or hinder

Good definition if I might say so. Is it after your last cutting cycle?

Ive been wondering about this for some time, also.. are there any PCT`s which may hinder definition as well?

Im new to this so please excuse me if some questions seem stupid :afro:

Water retention won't prevent fat loss, but it can mask your progress while you cut. I would say test is fine - just use the scale as an indicator of your progress. As long as you aren't getting weaker, you probably aren't losing much muscle mass.

Test is great for cutting cycles. I wouldn't think of running a cutting cycle without it and if I had to use only one drug, no doubt it would be test.

run prop with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Great stuff. Anything can be used in a cutting cycle. Losing fat or gaining muscle mass have to do with diet and cardio, not substances used.

Yes, some substances can aid one or another, eg. dbol and anadrol can make you gain weight fast and blow up (mostly water), and help you get into the mood of bulking while adding solid strength and muscle, while tren can really mature your muscle quality and harden you out and adds very well to a cut.

im cutting with prop and dbol right now.

Xoine said:
run prop with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Great stuff. Anything can be used in a cutting cycle. Losing fat or gaining muscle mass have to do with diet and cardio, not substances used.

Yes, some substances can aid one or another, eg. dbol and anadrol can make you gain weight fast and blow up (mostly water), and help you get into the mood of bulking while adding solid strength and muscle, while tren can really mature your muscle quality and harden you out and adds very well to a cut.

im cutting with prop and dbol right now.

ur cutting with prop and dbol?!? thats like washing your car with cement mix, dont make much sense man?

HeartofaLeo said:
ur cutting with prop and dbol?!? thats like washing your car with cement mix, dont make much sense man?

It makes plenty of sense. When cutting the main purpose of AS is to preserve muscle mass. Prop and dbol do that well. It is true that the water retention that may result *may* mask your progress to some extent. However, its winter and unless you're coming up on a contest, a little water retention isn't necessarily a big deal.

it's nice post since i`m palning of doing a Test only cycle but my concern is post cycle therapy (pct) i don't have any source is ther some supplement that can help me whith my post cycle therapy (pct)

It you do alittle test like 250mg ew or even 500mg and do some armidex, also like 40mcg of clen with alot of cardio. 2 on 2 off and keep doing it. I have done this with max cutting effect. Worked very well.

It makes plenty of sense. When cutting the main purpose of AS is to preserve muscle mass. Prop and dbol do that well. It is true that the water retention that may result *may* mask your progress to some extent. However, its winter and unless you're coming up on a contest, a little water retention isn't necessarily a big deal.

Totally understood Trev... but you'd have to be on some serious Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to not get a ton of water from the dbol wouldnt you?

No. Not everyone responds to dbol by swelling up with water. A mild dosage of aromasin or arimidex is often enough, in my opinion.

Agreed. I've never had much of an issue with water retention. I use a very small dose of aromasin and sometimes I take 25 mgs. of hydrochlorothiazide (a mild diuretic).

I'm running a 500mg Test-E cycle while cutting and am glad I did. It works great at preserving your strength\muscle. I wouldn't worry about the water retention...its temporary if you have it at all and doesn't really affect your fat loss (just makes it hard to monitor weight loss accurately). Also, keep in mind that the more muscle you have, the easier it is to loose fat.

Back