Test prop 100mg, 150mg, or 200mg WK

I wouldn't go the route of asking for advice then contradicting what they recommend. If you want more explanation, I'm sure they can give you links to studies or first hand experience on what has worked for them.

There are alot of knowledgeable guys on here. Take it for what it's worth. A lot can be learned from the regulars on the board.

So... I was considering my planned cycle for this summer pretty similar to animals although my homie, is getting the exact long ester version test enanthate200mg/mL and deca200mg/mL. If we split and share all right in halves, we both have 8wks of prop & npp, with something like 15wksworth of enanthate & deca. More than intended use. I would logically intend to start the LE test/deca 4wks in to the prop/npp. As well as at wk12 stop the LE's and go back to SE's. I'm considering trowing in tren suspension at 75mg/mL but idk its ester!? Like animal, Ima run pramipexol and letrozol thru it. I LOVE tren! Tren makes me a raging asshole typically, when naturally I'm very mellow. It's soo good tho =}

OH! Just realized if the tren is "suspension"75mg/mL OBVIOUSLY its like ancient, no ester attached stuff. Half life of probably 12-24hrs after administration

Last edited:
Back